Can't get back to Legion version of Dalaran

Just did the initial Legion quest on this guy. Skipped the intro and got ported to Dal. No class NPC came to me with a quest, but I didn’t think much of that. Usually comes running up to you later. Trained professions and got an Alchemy quest. The Alchemy quest didn’t show in my quest log but the intro quest for Legion still did, so I figured something was bugged out and went back to Stormwind. When I zoned in the Alchemy quest showed in my log and the Legion one disappeared. No NPC, portal isn’t active in the portal room and can’t pick a zone from the adventure guide.
Tried submitting a ticket but all that would accomplish is sending me to Westfall. No other options were relevant. Can I get a blue to teleport me back to Dal?

When you get moved to Dalaran you are given the quest “In the Blink of an Eye”. There should have been an NPC almost immediately in front of you where you turn that in. Once you do, you are given your Dalaran Hearthstone and you’ll qualify to start the Class quest, where the NPC will run up to you.

No, I’m afraid not, Dairen, but if you put in a ticket under “Stuck on Quest”, a Game Master should be able to help.

If you are able to get a port to Dalaran you should be able to turn in the quest and get back on track.

2 Likes