Can't fly in Zereth Mortis

I have done the entire campaign, killed 10 rares, picked up 5 treasures, and gotten the pages for Firim. I have all the achievements needed to get flying but still can’t do it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Tried logging out and back in, and also zoning out and back into ZM?

1 Like

What Aelora said, also double check that you’ve completed all the steps for the “Unlocking the Secrets” achieve.

1 Like

I have tried those things. I uninstalled any addons. I even sent a ticket to Blizzard. Their response: Ask the forum.

Did you do the additional off-campaign quests?

1 Like

You have the achievement (Unlocking the Secrets) complete on that character so I’m not sure what the issue could be. You literally use a flying mount in Zereth Mortis and just can’t take off?

I’ve checked his achievements, he has them all.
Genuinely not sure what the issue is.

I’ll ask the obvious, you’re trying to fly on a mount that can indeed fly right?
I know I know, but one time I made a ticket complaining that 999 * 10 was 9999 and they owed me my bone-white raptor

3 Likes

Make sure these were all done on the same character. And if so, I’d suggest exiting the game, deleting your cache folder, logging back in.

Yeah, I just did the same. I wanted to post that mostly for others when they find this thread. So I made a couple suggestions after you, hoping that helps somehow.

Ok I found what is missing. It’s one of the side quest called A return to Grace, but I can’t find a way to get it started. I read that I have to talk to Orem but he won’t talk to me.

That one is a questline that begins with Drim according to Wowpedia.

Have you unlocked your Cypher system? Done all side quests on your map?

I believe the bread crumb quest starts in Pilgrim’s whatever

But I think you need to upgrade your cypher system to unlock that quest? I may be wrong. I think it’s Altonian Understanding.

1 Like

You need to have done your cypher console research for it to unlock.

1 Like

Oof! I am sorry for that!

Did you get the achive i think its called Unlocking Secrets ?