Can't Find That Player Calendar Bug

This morning is the first time I have encountered this bug in game. It is taking place on my Shaman, all other characters are fine. What is interesting is that I followed the steps to reset my UI, renaming all the files to old and launching the game. The bug still persisted because I couldn’t see my raid lock outs. So I went back and deleted the new folders and removed “Old” from folders that was told to be renamed. When I logged back in to the game, I was able to see my lock outs just fine and everything seemed to be working. Then I logged again and just logged back into the game, and now the bug is back and I can’t see my raid lock outs or scheduled events again.

I logged in this evening and I am getting that saame error messgage but it only happened once, until I log out and back in again. I can also get the mesage when opening the Guild & Communities window(again only once until I relog into the game). Oddly enough I regularly run with Nevare’s guild so I had some calendar entries in common with him. Another oddity is that even though I am in a guild, the Guild & Communities window has the Guild Finder option available which normaily doesn’t show IIRC.