Can't find Classic toon on TBC classic?

Hey so I haven’t played Classic in some time and wanted to jump into TBC classic. I am confused how this transition played out however. It seems as though my toon is greyed out and unavailable to play on wow classic. I can’t even log in. It has a box near my toon saying it was cloned to TBC and active on there but I can’t find him on TBC classic anywhere. Is my toon just deleted in essence? It also says the shop is currently unavailable for cloning but has said that for a few days now. Why would my toon be deleted?

There was a server merge weekish + ago, and they’re still booting some up. What server did you play on?

I played on Kirtonos. What does this mean exactly that once the mergers are done I will be able to play my character on both Classic and TBC Classic again?

Ideally yes, your characters fine i guess you could say they’re in Limbo more or less.

Seems kind of odd for them to still be in limbo if it started the 9th lol but I thank you for the reply. I guess I’ll keep checking. Sucks though wanted to get some stuff done before the wotlk pre patch. Speaking of that do you know if the pre patch will just be played on on TBC classic servers or will they move to wotlk classic then? I really dont understand these expansion transitions.

There seems to be no legacy BC servers atm, so all BC servers will be just put right into WOTLK Pre-patch. 3.0.2

Yes the consolidation should have been done by now.

Someone on here suggested deleting the character on Classic Era and that may allow it to show on TBCC Sulfuras. So you could try that.

But then I would lose the toon on classic wow? Is there no way to keep the toon on both at this point?

I definitely wouldn’t suggest deleting a cloned character, but if the character is greyed out on Classic Era anyway it won’t ever be accessible.

Another option is to contact support. I’d say wait but it’s been the 2 weeks now that were promised.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.