Can't download any launchers from Blizzard

Hello,

I can’t download any of the launchers from Blizzard’s website. After reinstalling my PC, I haven’t been able to download anything of them from Blizzard.

I’m able to download GOG, Steam, and my various other programs just fine. It’s just Blizzard’s .exe’s that aren’t downloading.

Does anyone have any other links I can try to download them? Would like to kick off my downloads tonight and make the raid before 7:00 PM my time.

Posting on an alt due to stupid forum 24h limit.

34 Likes

Close the desktop app, then open Task Manager.

End any Blizzard Agent processes that are running and then restart the desktop app.

1 Like

I don’t have the Battle,Net Launcher, as it won’t download from the Blizzard website. Nothing is downloading from Blizzard’s website. The link below, nothing will download from here. It gets to 2% on download and then never moves past it. Been sitting at 2% for 30 minutes now and it’s a 4.5MB download.

OP: Try this link. Sounds like something’s wrong with the file you’re downloading.

http://dist.blizzard.com/downloads/bna-installers/322d5bb9ae0318de3d4cde7641c96425/retail.1/Battle.net-Setup-enUS.exe

45 Likes

This downloaded the launcher!!! Thank you!!! :grinning:

12 Likes

Happy to help! :smiley:

9 Likes

This was posted forever ago, but I just wanted to say this helped me out also! Really appreciate it!

11 Likes

You’re welcome too. :smiley:

4 Likes

This worked for the launcher/to download the newer games from the Battlenet launcher. But the old games “Diablo 2” etc, you must download from the Battlenet site (which will still have the same problem OP described). Not sure how to fix this.

2 Likes

This is probably something you’ll need to make a ticket for. So that Tech Support can have you go through a list to narrow down the problem.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Can’t download Blizzard Desktop App