Can't do Legion?

My warlock started shadowlands, but then I decided I wanted to go back and do Legion on my Warlock for the class mounts. She’s never done any Legion content. But there is no legion quest at the war board or at chromie.

Chromie has nothing for me now! I just read somewhere that if your character starts Shadowlands that they can no longer use Chromie. Is this true?? How am I supposed to get my class order mounts now?? How is it fair to gatekeep me from content just because I paid extra money for Shadowlands??

That’s not true.

It should show one for Broken Shore. Every alt I’ve started since Shadowlands released has had that option there.

How far into the Shadowlands quests have you gotten? If you haven’t completed that far it could block access to other expansion quests.

2 Likes

I haven’t had this problem yet either, but this is my first alt who started Shadowlands without doing any Legion content.

When I speak to Chromie, all she says is that Icecrown needs me; a previous time walking thing before I had turned to lv 50. She doesn’t give me the option to turn it off or change it.

:frowning:

Edit: Sorry, to awnser your question she’s started the Bastion questline. Since I have a portal back to orgrimmar, I don’t understand why it would effect other questlines

Sometimes you have to take one of the quests on the board so it will refresh. Try grabbing one or two and see if Broken Shore comes up.

4 Likes

Chromie Time is a new feature added with the Shadowlands Pre-Patch that allows players to level from 10 to 50 in any zone they desire from Vanilla to Battle for Azeroth.

Activating Chromie Time changes the player to a different phase from players outside of it, which causes all quests and objectives from Vanilla through Battle for Azeroth to scale up to level 50.

From this, you can only use Chromie up to level 50. At least that’s the way I read it. Have you checked on wowhead for how to start legion when you hit 51?

Edit: I’ve found this thread which denotes how to resolve your issue:

So…in a nutshell the solution is to hope it shows up on my hero board? Been accepting and rejecting quests for awhile now … :disappointed:

Have you left the zone? Have you logged out and back in? Somethings to try and hopefully, it pops up for you on the board.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve tried logging in and out, still wouldn’t show up.

But I’ve found a work around! I took the portal to Ashran, flew to Dalaran and I’m picking up quests. Not sure how any of that works since I never did the opening questline. I don’t have a quest yet that says order hall, but I have a artifact quest - hopefully that leads to my order hall.

1 Like

you probably mean Azsuna?

lots of people are getting stuck trying to figure this out, this seems to be the only work-around once a character is past 50, and i don’t know why the support article doesn’t mention this.

the callboard needs to stop offering various lowbie zones, and only offer expansion intros once you’re past the “natural” level for the content.

4 Likes