Can't do legion quests on 120 boosted character

i pre-purchased shadowlands and used the free boost on a trial character that’s a warlock. I went to command board to get the legion quests but it wasn’t there. I went through a bunch of board quests, then eventually it wouldn’t let accept quests anymore and it wasn’t because my quest log was full. I went to Holgar Stormaxe but he didn’t have the quest. I have the hearthstone for dalaran but the only quest i found were for argus. Not sure if the issue is the boost or the fact it was a trial character. I was in the middle of doing the legion quests when my trial period was up, then i got locked out. When i boosted the character all the quests i was doing before disappeared.

It is neither. It would be that you were “in the middle of doing the legion quests”. :slight_smile:

It looks like you started questing and started on the questline to get your first Artifact Weapon, for your Destruction spec. The last quest you completed was “Finding the Scepter”, the next quest being “An Eye for a Scepter” which would be from Calydus, who would be waiting for you around Caer Darrow, near Scholomance in the Western Plaguelands.

Try heading out there.

2 Likes

If you complete a quest in the middle of the artifact weapon chains (any class, any spec), the game doesn’t tell you where the next one is.

This happened to me on my Druid. I finished one part, then didn’t take the next and hearthed back to town. Took me a couple weeks to figure out where I was supposed to be next.

Follow the quest chain where Vrakthis said you were next.

1 Like

thanks alot, I now have my class hall and can do the legion content now

2 Likes

Can you please help me? I have the same problem and not sure where to start.

Can you start your own thread please and explain what issues you are having. It isn’t great to necro an old thread.

From what I can see, Marrik, you’d start with the next quest in the series. You did pick it up, but you appear to have abandoned it.

Return to Broken Shore broken-shore available from Danath Trollbane in Dalaran. That should lead to “Odyn and the Valarjar”, and then “Weapons of Legend” which allows you to select which Artifact weapon you want to pick up first.

Thank you very much for your help :slight_smile:

Can you please help me? I have the same problem with the monk and not sure where to start.