Can't create mythic+ group in groupfinder

Please let us make groups again!!! there is no reason to ever need an authenticator to make a group!!!
you can’t make a mythic + group without a title, and you can’t add a title without an authenticator.
it is now almost impossible to find low level mythic+ groups in group finder, because no one can make them!!!
This needs to get fixed.
Make it so we can still create mythic+ groups.
You basically made mythic+ required for Raiding, and yet, can’t make a group to run one.
I can’t run mythics at all now thanks to this stupid policy that doesn’t stop the scammers at all (you still see those scam groups, so all you are doing is punishing your legit players).
Getting an authenticator app and giving out my phone info is NOT a valid option nor a fix.

3 Likes

Well this is the wrong place to post feedback/complaints or suggestions best place is dungeons/raids/scenarios dev dont come here at all you can still make groups u just cant put details.

User Interface and Accessibility
Group Finder Improvements

Accounts now require an attached Battle.net Authenticator to post custom text when listing a group for Dungeons, Raids, or Rated PvP activities. All players may still search for and join others’ groups.

Developers’ note: A Group Finder that’s full of advertisements bothers us as much as it does you, but a challenge we’ve faced in trying to eliminate those ads is that they are often posted by compromised accounts or other throwaway accounts, such that penalties incurred by in-game reporting have not proven to be an effective deterrent. And regardless, relying on reports still means that some number of players have their experience disrupted by the spam before it gets reported. The Battle.net Authenticator is available for mobile devices and is a simple and convenient way to secure your World of Warcraft account, but if you prefer not to use it for whatever reason, you will still be able to post groups that will have descriptions auto-populated (e.g. based on raid name and difficulty selected in UI dropdowns, or derived from the Mythic Keystone currently in your bags). Our goal is to clean up the Group Finder while trying to minimize the inconvenience to ordinary players.

5 Likes

You don’t need custom text to create a group. X+ with the keystone set to the proper keystone is more than enough to get a group put together. I have an authenticator only so that I could list my friends keys. Never had a problem listing my own.

2 Likes

Fwiw, you can download an authenticator on your phone. Not trying to be snarky, just informative.

1 Like

I guess I’m going to be wasting a lot of keys. Guess what I’m not doing.

Tell us to get a third party app in order to have a basic feature…

Yeah, No.