Can't complete Dragonflight Epic purchase

Hello there, I’ve been trying to buy the Epic Dragonflight Expansion for a few days now:

I have a NA account because is the same account from 2006 (on that time we didn’t have Brazil account yet) but I live in Brazil. I have a monthly subscription on my credit card, wich works fine, always did. Last week I tried to buy the expansion using the same credit card that is assigned to my monthly subscirption, and it was recused. The message just says “It was not possible to complete your transaction. Try again later”. No error, no further information.

My next action was to call my bank. Im not using a virtual card or Payu. My bank told me there is no reason to refuse the card: it has limit, it has money, it is allowed to international purchases. So, I opened tickets on Support option.

I opened 2 tickets about it, and the answers were “try the options on these links, and if you still can’t buy it, call your bank”.

So I went for the links:

• Trying another browser :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Trying another computer :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Removing all your payment methods registered :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Because I deleted my payment methods, I canceled my monthly subscription. Then I tried to subscribe again, using the same credit card, and it worked fine.
  • Trying another payment method (tried my husbands Nubank credit card) :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Removing all cookies :x: ( I didn’t try this one, mostly becoz the monthly subscription worked fine with the same credit card).

Problem still goes on. On note, my bank didnt even receive the tries from Blizzard. Nubank on the other hand, got a purchase for R$ 5,00 and refused. The Expansion costs R$ 319,00 not R$ 5,00, so the valor was wrong.

I looked on foruns and found 2 topics about. I replied on one, and was suggested to open a new one, since “the case was solved”. Here are the links:

So far the problems seems to happen on Brazilian players (since they mention the R$5,00 issue), but I dont know if happened to anyone else in any other server. What it looks like is some issue between Blizzard website and the information that is being sent to the bank, so the purchase is not right ( R$5,00 to R$319 information) and it is not finished, but again, I don’t know what is going on.

So, Im opening the topic, as suggested, and I hope we can figure it out what’s going on.

3 Likes

Your recent order attempts are being declined by your payment provider. I would advise contacting your credit card provider/bank and seeing what is going on with them.

2 Likes

You’ve mentioned your bank but could you be using a prepaid credit card to purchase the expansion?

1 Like

But I used the same card to subscribe 6 months WoW and worked fine, it was not declined.
And that’s what I dont understand: the subscription costes 199 reais, and was not declined.

Also I used another card, from another bank. Same thing.

Yes, when I call my bank they say is Blizzard issue. Blizzard say is the bank issue. I just tested and now I can’t buy any other product, not even an individual mount.

Try removing the card completely from your blizzard account, and then re-adding it and make sure that the expiration date is not what’s causing the issue.

2 Likes

I am facing the same problem with my subscription.

I tried all the options that the GM’S that attended to the tickets I’ve opened. Different cards, browsers, wifi, 5g, using bnet app, even going to someone else’s house. Removing and adding again the payment method card.

Evenf if I don’t want, I tried adding bnet wallet funds and game time. Every single time is the same.

Both blizzard and my bank saying that the problem is on the other side.

1 Like

Your orders are receiving the same rejection from the card provider. I can only advise that you continue to follow-up with your bank and check over any fraud alerts, or protections your accounts may have.

Subscriptions might be a low enough cost as to not raise any concerns with your provider. I really couldn’t say for sure.

4 Likes

Hello All i am having problems. There is no issue with my Bank account. What is going on?

My bank is saying it is nothing on their end and there is no rejection from them?

Try the following, Backstabedx.

1 Like