Cant cast healing spell without party member targeted

Hi,
Ive had a similar problem on a different toon, but cant seem to fix this one.
As a evoker im trying to cast spirtbloom, this will not cast unless i have a party or raid member targeted, but casting spells like dream breath work on click.
All my other spells mostly are setup with blizzards quick cast settings to work with mouse and modified mouse clicks and work fine.

I have tried the following, turned off auto self cast, set self cast and focus cast key to “none”.

Also please note , on my dev evoker, i dont have anything set in keybinds yet with my emerald blossom and verdant embrace when clicked the mouse cursor hand lights up and i then have to click on my own char frame for the spell to work, or as with pres i have to have myself targeted.

Any help please this is driving me nuts.

There’s an issue with Spiritbloom when switching from Dvoker to Pvoker where it’ll be disabled because of the differences in Font of Magic. You need to relog after switching to re-enable the spell.

If that’s not the issue you’re running into, then you need to understand that Spiritbloom is targeted while Dream Breath isn’t. Leaving Auto-Self Cast enabled will make it cast on you if you don’t have a friendly target.

Great makes sence,
I have made a keybind so i can mouse over target and use Spirtbloom.
Tyvm

Damn i cant seem to get a mouseover to work at all, seems i actually have to select target.
Is there a macro i could use?

Edit: This seems to work ```
#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover, help, exists, nodead] Spiritbloom(Green)

That said, you can just enable Mouseover Cast in the game options these days and forgo using macros.