Can't buy tokens

the screen goes blue and all but nothing ever loads.

2 Likes

Could be your browser. I know certain sites don’t work depending on which one you use.

Chrome is good, but it has a few blind spots. Try opening the page using Firefox.

1 Like

can only buy tokens in game as far as i know. Im speaking of the ingame menu.

Try some of the troubleshooting tips here:

3 Likes

Thanks for the help but thats not remotely the issue i am having lol.

You’ll have to elaborate then, because we don’t understand exactly what your issue is here.

1 Like

Actually it is. It’s just that some people experience a blue screen and sometimes it’s a black screen.

5 Likes

Im referring to the loading screen when you use ingame blizzard shop to buy tokens.

Yep. I know exactly where you mean.

Those steps for troubleshooting are still the right ones.

4 Likes

Usually if you get a blue or black screen while attempting to make the purchase there is something interfering with the window. That can be anything from an overlay (from something like the Twitch app) to security programs and viral scanners.

The link Perl provided runs some troubleshooting steps that may help.

3 Likes

Ya I tried all that. I use geforce exp. it hasnt had an update since feb 3rd. So not sure what the issue it.

That’s normal though. I get an update from them usually once a month. Have you tried disabling their overlay in the GeForce Experience settings to see if that helps? Here’s a pic of what the toggle should look like:

2 Likes

I am having similar issues. Although I am not trying to buy tokens, I am trying to purchase a race change, it is giving me a blue screen.

https://imgur.com/QxAX0sk

I have tried the trouble shooting that was linked and just disabled the In-Game Overlay from nVidia. I have also turned off my Anti-Virus software to see if that was it.

Nothing has worked, and am not sure why this is causing this, as I have never had this issue before.

Please help.

If you lack the ability to directly post links (requires Trust Level 3), then highlight your URL and click the </> icon above where you are typing.

That will allow the whole URL to be posted (albeit without the ability to click it directly). It will look similar to this:

www.worldofwarcraft.com

Then anyone wanting to visit the link can merely copy/paste your link.

I am also having this issue with trying to buy anything in the shop. I have tried each item. the payment screen doesn’t load. the trouble shooting for the black screen doesn’t fix it

1 Like

I’m having the same issue trying to purchase a name change. I checked my Geforce overlay and it is disabled along with all other overlays. I’m updating my driver now to see if it fixes my issue. My shop screen starts to load then stops and stays blue. I’ve restarted, ended processes that may interfere with it and no avail.

I’ve also tried to open a ticket/do the live chat and when I fill everything out it’s not giving me the option to submit, the blue button is grey.

Yes it now says “not available” in game so looks like it’s a blizzard issue.

1 Like

Blizzard is having an in-game store issue.

I am wondering, how come we are unable to use the game website to make these purchases? How come it is strictly limited to via the in-game store?

https://ibb.co/8jd6TH6

1 Like