Cannot Use Purchased Boost on Eranikus

Hello, I recently transferred to Eranikus because the queues on my previous realm were preventing me from being able to play the game. Since I can finally log in when I want to, I decided to purchase a level 70 boost and was excited to start gearing an alt. After purchasing, I discovered that I couldn’t use the boost on Eranikus. This was not mentioned anywhere before I made my purchase. It is now completely useless to me, why would I want to boost a character on a realm that I can’t play on because of a queue? Really unhappy with this, can you activate my boost or just refund my purchase?

1 Like

Hi dude, u can create a toon on benediction A, Faerlina H or Grobbulus and then transfer that toon, i did it 100% safe

It’s actually an issue that they’re looking into. It’s believed that the realm was possibly flagged the same as a “fresh” realm and as such you can’t use boosts.

I’m willing to bet that they get that sorted out sooner than later.

2 Likes

In the same boat.

Really don’t want to wait 6 hours to make a character on a megaserver and wait 3 more days unable to play them just to use the boost on a toon for Eranikus and have them fix it tomorrow. It’s been like this for like 4-5 days now.

we are still waiting for an answer as to when we can boost on Eranikus

we luckily got a cs response on this thread if you would like to follow it, just waiting on any answer or update