Cannot turn in “An End to the Killing” quest

I am one quest away from completing the War Campaign, but Arduin Wyrynn isn’t present to turn in the quest. I see the question mark on the map, but I do not see Arduin!

1 Like

Is he supposed to be in the keep? I dont remember this quest, but i recall an issue with the phasing of him in the keep if you haven’t done the Tyrande quest line. He stays in the war room and won’t update quests.

Finish her storyline and he moves back to the throne room.

1 Like

I just did this quest on my warlock.

You need to advance the questline for Tyrande’s Vengeance up to where it tells you to go to Zoram Strand to get Anduin to phase into the throne room again.

2 Likes

I accepted a quest named “To The Shores” from Maiev Shadowsong which was in the room to the right of the throne room, and Wyrnn phased. Got my Ready for War achievement! Now to finish Order of Embers, and Champions of Azeroth rep so that I can finally fly!

2 Likes

That worked thanks

This is without a dbout the most obscenely incompitent bit of programming and development I’ve ever seen. This is BULL S*IT SO MUCH. FIX YOUR STUPID QUESTS BLIZZARD!

5 Likes

Semi-necro, but I can’t figure out how to finish this quest. Says to turn in at Anduin. There’s a ? in Stormwind Keep, but he’s not there. I even just did the whole Tyrande’s Vengeance questline and he’s still not there. Any other ideas?

Edit - This is a joke. I’m trying to fill out a ticket but it’s just linking me all over the place to so many different articles. Can you not just fill out a ticket for an actual person to read anymore? What is going on with customer support these days? Automate everything when the game is more broken than ever. What the Hell, Blizzard?

Maybe if there weren’t dozens of different phases with the same npc being in a dozen different places all over the world these issues wouldn’t exist. All I wanted to do was finish this and get Ready for War complete, but apparently that can’t be done. Fix your damn game and maybe hire some actual customer support and stop automating everything, which is useless to players.

I’m having the same issue, as are many others. Their suggestion for this issue currently is to put in a bug report (I did this in game), but they have acknowledged the problem and are working on a fix. You can try to party-sync with someone who might be phased with Anduin in the right spot, which worked for my husband but not for me.

I see that a lot of people were having this issue months ago but I am also still having the same issue. I completed the shores of fate storyline but Anduin is nowhere to be found. I assume because he is now wrapped up in Shadowlands content. Instead Turalyon sits on the throne. I just want to unlock the Kul Tirans and its annoying that this “phasing” seems to be getting in the way of that. Any help/recommendations are welcomed.

3 Likes

I have a similar issue. I have 3 quests that I cannot turn in because Anduin is not on the throne. I cannot figure out which quest(s) it is that are phasing Stormwind. Trying to turn in: The Fallen Lion, End to the Killing, and An Unwelcomed Advisor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.