Cannot post on my Hunter after name change

I changed my hunters name to Vetta and she is now a lvl 120… I haven’t been playing my main SP in almost a month. When the change character option comes up my Hunter is still under her old name and is still listed as a 113. I recently turned to customer report and they have not been able to help me. I have no idea as of how to remedy this issue… Any Suggestions would be helpful./.
TIA

With the way the forums work, character changes in game don’t automatically propagate to the forums. Try logging out of forums and back in and see if that helps.

2 Likes

thanks for the info but it didn’t work…

1 Like

Obviously, integration between the forum and the rest of the web services is sketchy. Armory has your hunter right.

At this point, I don’t have much advice other than suggesting dumb voodoo troubleshooting ideas, like switching to the hunter with the old name and level and then switching back, or doing a name search for the new character name in the “switch characters” menu.

Voodoo troubleshooting, but I got nothin’ else other than hoping something breaks loose and the problem fixes itself.

I knew outsourcing the forum software was going to be a terrible idea.:rage:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info but that seems too much of a venture for me to do. I have never had this problem… maybe it’s because not as much Customer Service anymore :roll_eyes: