Cannot Load update

Im trying to log in but im not getting the update to download i hit play but im told im imcompatable

Restarting the Desktop App will usually pick up the update. If not, try opening your Task Manager to see if the desktop app is still running.

Alternately, restarting your computer should allow you to pick up the update.

5 Likes

I am also unable to login.

The game is showing as updated.
I restarted my computer, ran the “scan and repair” tool on the Battlenet app, which found no issues. All addons are up to date, so they shouldn’t be interfering.

Yet every time I try to start the game it sits on the loading screen, then says “You have been disconnected from the server.”

It’s very frustrating because everything is showing that it should work, but it doesn’t.

I’m getting the same error

For both of you, please be mindful that the thread you’re posting in is not about connectivity. There are other threads currently being propagated that you can add your voice to here and in Tech Support, however.

6 Likes

who are you the forum police?

If that’s what you want to call it by making sure your voice is added where it needs to be while also not derailing someone else’s thread, be my guest.

8 Likes

Not police, per se, but there are often folks around who can provide some guidance when you are posting.

In this case, the thread was specifically about the Desktop App not picking up the update and displaying incompatible or red realms.

Connection issues, as you are describing would be something else and best suited for the Technical Support forum for troubleshooting/reporting.

8 Likes