Cannot complete night fae covenant campaign after rejoining covenant

copy words from Exzonerate (same issue)

I cannot currently continue the Night Fae campaign. I had been previously been working on it and was on the Taking Inventory quest, however I swapped covenants, and upon returning to Night Fae I cannot find out how to continue the quest. I have a buff Mask of Bwonsamdi (324322) and the Mask of Bwonsamdi follows me and gives me an option to Travel to De Other Side, but this does nothing, I also do not have the Deathstone item in my inventory to travel to De Other Side from the On De Other Side quest.
As a side note, I have tried relogging with and without addons on as well, left the zone totally and come back as well.
I have tried to rezone several times (through flying in and out, hearthstone, as well as many other methods) and none of that helps.
There is no quest for me to abandon, it is not in my quest log and there is no way or place for me to pick it up, I have completed the quest On De Other Side (59809) but not Taking Inventory (59811), which is not in my quest log and there is no where for me to resume it. I checked the completion using:

/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(59809))
/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(59811))

The mask of Bwonsomdi that follows me around in Ardenweald has an option when I talk to him to teleport me to De Other Side, but selecting it does not work.
I have searched every community source and forum and have not found anyone with this problem or solution yet.
I have fully reset my interface twice (deleted WTF, Cache, and Interface folders, also run the Scan and Repair tool through the launcher) to try to resolve the issue and that has not helped.
This is what my map and quest log show when trying to continue my Night Fae Campaign, it does not tell or lead me where to go

1 Like

I have the same problem, did you solve it?