Cannot complete Maldraxxus Campaign quest "This Way Out"

Quest involves speaking to an NPC who is on an inaccessible floating platform that you can only get to during the previous quest by way of speaking to an NPC on the ground. I had left the platform before completing This Way Out, but now I cannot return to the platform to complete it.

Abandoning the quest does not work, since the previous quest is how you access the platform. To my knowledge there are no NPCs nearby or transportation methods unto the platform, so I am at a loss on how to progress. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

3 Likes

Same. I can’t find answers anywhere

Same thing happened to me. Haven’t gotten an answer yet. Try to get someone to summon you?

in the same boat here, posted in bug reports and also opened a ticket which has a average of 13 days before being read, lol fml

any luck finding this out?

I FOUND A FIX- if you find yourself stuck like this. find someone who is also doing the questline, but hasnt gotten to that part yet, group up with them and then sync your quests with them, and you just have to re do the questline

Is there any other fix to this? Can’t imagine that it would be this much of a hassle…