Canceling account due to poor customer service

Hey I have been calling support all day . WHERE IS MANKIRK’s WIFE? :rage:

3 Likes

Cataclysm.

Mirasol clarified above. The phone was never intended for contacting blizz about game issues. That’s why it doesn’t exist anymore.

1 Like

What forum issues do you have a problem with? The are handled by the Website team as far as functionality and bugs. The moderation is handled by a specific team of Website Moderators who cover all the Blizz websties.

:rofl: :rofl: :sob: :sob: :sob: Exactly. Also some people would call just because they were bored and wanted to chit chat. It was a bit bonkers.

The current system is not perfect by a long shot, but at least most of the time people get to the proper section faster and the CS forum can help sort out the complicated or fringe cases as to how to navigate weird issues.

1 Like

You can talk to me all day.
I will try to resist the punting urges…

1 Like

Words to live by.

4 Likes

sure you are

2 Likes

Well there are many thirsty gamers here , if they had a hot chick on support I wouldn’t blame them . I would probably call support just to test a few one liners. Since they have to accept my call its a win - win :+1:

That’s probably one of the creepiest things I’ve read on these forums.

Thankyou.

1 Like

It would be nice to know how to submit forum specific feedback/bug reports without going to whatever weird forum where you have to use your bnet name. It would be nice to have a line of communication like we do with GMs for the game, but for the forum (one can technically submit a ticket regarding the forums, but it appears to go to a regular GM which means it won’t be resolved in my experience).

Do people not realize this change was made to reduce transaction size, server load and database storage and not just because Blizzard thinks 50 is the new 120? It took them a few weeks to resolve the last squish issues and it will take a few weeks to resolve these as well. If nothing else we should be good for a couple more years once all the little things are fixed.

Marisol can say whatever she wants but the number I called did not have any restrictions on it and the person on the other end had no problem helping me with my in-game issue and solved it quite handily.

I’d suggest getting a TV remote and just jamming it right in there. It’s also worth doing a quick strip in the closet and flipping around on the bed for a bit.

Every time I’ve ever contacted Blizzard support they’ve been pretty awesome. Sorry you had a bad experience though…hate to see you leave the game for that. There’s a way to put in a ticket and those get processed quickly, I’d start there.

I’m not going to keep arguing, but I will point out that just because they did that doesnt mean that’s what it was intended for…

…And I will leave it at that.

2 Likes

There is a website bug report forums but like any other forums Blues hardly …ahem never reply.

Apparently it’s virtually impossible. I tried to go through customer support recently as well. They’ve tried to automate absolutely everything. No wonder they layoff hundreds of customer support people.

It’s just sad what’s happened to this company.

That is the only way right now to submit Forum feedback and bug reports. Other than WoW, every other Blizzard forum uses Btag to post. You do get one free Btag Account name change so if you have personal info, or don’t like your tag name, you can change it to something you prefer.

Game Masters don’t take Bug reports or game design input either. Do you mean Community Managers like we have on the the forums here? They are tasked with collecting game feedback to pass to the Devs.

Yes. The main forum ticket option is for appealing an account action on the forums. So, it goes to that team who are pretty much regular support folks. Not quite sure exactly…but it seems like they are the GM team. The most they can do is tell you to post in the forum for Web feedback and bugs so it goes to the Website team.

That said - in very very rare circumstances they will contact you and deal with Bnet Account issues that impact the forum.

Example: Back during WoD there was a Bnet account issue where anyone who got Diablo 3 via the WoW Annual Pass lost forum access to D3. Something to do with account flagging.

I was one of the first to notice because I do MVP stuff there too. I put in a ticket and got contacted by someone while playing WoW. It was such an odd issue they wanted more information. I told them what happened with lack of access and my hunch it was Annual Pass account flagging. I was manually fixed for the time being. They investigated, my hunch was right, and they were able to fix it for everyone soon after.

That was not really a Website issue though so much as a Bnet account flagging issue which the CS teams do deal with.

Seems you just want to call someone to cry and whine about the game. Basically just being a Karen.

Why don’t you actually give specific issues you THINK warrants a phone call?

2 Likes