<Canadian Club> (A) Earthfury, looking for active players!

Canadian Club

Hello fellow adventurers, Canadian Club is a fresh new guild that is currently looking for new players. We are looking for any class any spec and any level. However, we are desperate for tanks and healers.

• We are around 10-15 level 60’s. We want to get around 30-40 solid players before forming a raiding schedule. Since we are a fresh guild, we do have some very experienced players in the guild and some “WoW veterans”, but we are also looking for solid players to be class officers, officers, and raid leaders.

*We are planning on raiding on either Monday, Tuesday and or Wednesday from 1800-2100~.

A Little bit about the guild and the name.

• What is unique about this guild is that we are aiming to be a 99% Canadian guild, we are composed of French players and English players all around Canada. However, the guild will be mainly Anglophone.
  • The main idea when we started the guild was to have something unique on our server. Having a name that means something that we care about, something to be proud of. A bunch of us brainstormed a few names, but in the end, what linked us all was been Canadian and booze! That’s when we came up with the name Canadian Club (which is a Canadian Whisky).
  • There’s a bunch of guilds out there that have progressed through both raids already and have core raiders etc. We will also get to that point sooner than later, but we want to be that awesome Canadian guild. I strongly believe we already have members that want to get involved in making this guild great in the community and in raid progression.
  • We are aiming to be a 2-3 days, 2,3-4 hours per raid, progress guild, semi-hardcore. We want and will get content fully cleared. If you are interested in being part of something meaningful, unique, serious and fun, whisper me or my officers in-game / battle net!

Ronspear, Fllyer or Santapaprika ,#Ronspear1685
Thanks.

*work in progress

2 Likes

What happened with Les Coureurs des Bois?

Hey Faldomir, we decided to head in a different direction :slight_smile: . Couldn’t get enough french players that were interested in raiding.