Can you all stop asking for paid transfers now?

Well, as far as I know “merging” is purely a player idea. i don’t believe they have ever actually merged a server. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

And I don’t believe Classic would ever have a combined/connected realm. It’s so outside the principles of Classic with its single server identity and community that it would cause an uproar.

If servers start to die they will either offer incentives for people to transfer or create toons there, or offer free transfers off.

They hurt the servers who don’t have this imbalance (the majority of them) I’d be all for transfers if it’s only for the servers with worse than a 45/55 difference.

I remember transfers on my server in vanilla was because of quea times…or over populated…I don’t believe the problem is the pvp aspect of the server… its the lvl 60’s ganking camping lower levels. Maybe if you could only attack maybe 3-4 lvls lower might give bit breathing… keep both sides to wpvp near the same level

Balance doesn’t really matter on PvE servers since you can unflag, and most people are requesting PvP to PvE transfers

Let them reroll. As little coming from the toxic waste dump servers the better.

This is absolutely false. My retail realm is merged. Aegwyn-Bonechewer-Gurubashi-Hakkar have all been merged into a single server. As in, same AH, same guilds available etc…

Every single name on merged realms is changed. Say you merge Herod and Whitemane. Joe on herod becomes Joe-Herod, and Joe on Whitemane becomes Joe-Whitemane. /tell Joe doesn’t work.

This. I’m confused why so many are against this way of thinking

1 Like

Maybe the Horde players that will find themselves in a Flamelash situation after transfers should take a bit of their advice and reroll or quit.

1 Like

Because we don’t want them destabilizing the economy and communities of the PvE servers with their crap. If they aren’t willing to reroll, then that’s their problem, not mine. But when you bring in resources from outside the server, that affects my community. Work from the bottom in the economy and community you’re moving to.

all they are going to do is all roll on alliance dominated servers and do the same thing the horde is doing to them.

keep on em horde.

2 Likes

As long as they forbit transfers to RP servers from non RP servers, which I expect they would, Grob balance should be safe.

Don’t believe that is a restriction. Just PVP to PVP or PVP to PVE or PVE to PVE

I know, I wasn’t talking about pve servers.

You’re assuming they don’t allow transfers for all…

If they do implement transfers, it should be restricted to the same server type. Keep the PvPers on PvP servers unless they reroll.

They will probably follow the classic rules if/when they do. The restrictions I already stated and a 6 month cooldown.

This is false. The MOST imbalanced server in NA is heartseeker, not the biggest. Heartseeker is far less populated than Stalagg, Skeram, Herod. The vast majority of pvp players are on horde-dominated servers. Thus, it makes sense the alliance is the most vocal about bringing balance.

And technically, the most imbalanced server is Flamelash-EU with its 94% horde population.

1 Like

Where exactly are people getting this from? Hear about it non-stop the past day or so.

There’s 33 confirmed max level alliance on the server, it’s bad.

Can’t say about the other people, but I am quoting this reddit post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/e6kb8b/i_did_a_census_on_flamelash_eu_with_two_accounts/