Can you all stop asking for paid transfers now?

Link to your data. 60:40 doesn’t count as “balanced”.

There are a great many pvp servers, so you should be able to show me how many? 50% at 1:1 balance?

1 Like

What? That makes zero sense.

2 Likes

Yes I still want paid transfers and good I hope every alliance player leaves and all those bare foot flight master camping, mystic ward ganking, horde mongols never get to play AQ40

1 Like

https://ironforge.pro/servers?region=us&filter=true

And I never said 50/50, that’s impossible. Even 45/55 isn’t bad for a pvp server.

i was reading some of your posts in a different thread too. it honestly seems like it’s more about punishing alliance for making a mistake than anything else for a lot of people against transfers.

2 Likes

For me, it’s more about not ruining the majority of more balanced servers.

which unicorn totally balanced 50/50 server exists? because 60/40 is not quite the same thing in classic.

I’m nondenominational about the punishment. Horde fleeing PvP realms for PvE ones should be punished, too. Let the PvP realms burn, while I sit on my ‘carebear’ server and bask in the glow.

Horde: Alliance should reroll on a PvE server.

Flamelash Horde: We became the PvE server.

1 Like

yes i wouldn’t cry if they put WM into classic and then horde had no one to gank and then there was no cross realm bgs and they had to wait 3 hours for a bg queue, at this point. i am a carebear as well. there’s just a few trolls here who post in most threads and it’s just like… wtheck?

It doesn’t have to be exactly 50/50 to be balanced. Grob is about 46/54 atm, but definitely well balanced, though atm you can’t do stuff solo whether leveling or at 60.

And all was right with the world.

Meh. I want P2 to continue on as it is for another couple months, to let it really sink in. If they want to leave hell, let them start at the bottom and crawl their way up. Or have PvP server levels transfer to PvE server levels at the same rate as the Somali Shilling to US Dollar exchange rate.

well they’re playing the “real” wow and we can’t actually find the game immersive or fun and we’re just carebears who need to l2p. or something.

1 Like

Is gloriously hilarious.

Horde players keep telling Alliance players to reroll or quit. They complied, leading to no more WPvP targets for the Horde players.

Every NA PvP server needs to go the same way. It will be glorious.

4 Likes

i wish people who said “reroll or quit” or “go back to retail” got a temp ban.

5 Likes

Yes! Let the PvPers burn their servers to the ground, and make them all start at level 1 in order to get on to PvE servers! Phase 2 is the best! Can we push back BGs until Easter?

No! They’re doing the Dark Lady’s work.

you’re pro sylvie as well? i think we just became forum bffs. :>

2 Likes

You think logical advice is ban worthy? :thinking:

2 Likes

You realize that Blizzard is a company that wants to make money right? Most people with lives and characters they’ve built up that are the class they want don’t want to reroll, so they will quit. Paid transfers don’t hurt anyone and they give Blizzard more money both in the fees and the subs. It makes sense for all parties involved. Telling people to reroll is just ignorant.

1 Like

You think the people being camped 24 7 wont just quit completely if they havent already. Be same result and lot less money for Blizzard.

1 Like