Can you all stop asking for paid transfers now?

grats on 60! :slight_smile: i understand a balanced realm wanting to stay balanced. most alliance arenā€™t on balanced realms though and they just want to be able to play.

2 Likes

I think theyā€™re from the same server I am and yeah we donā€™t want transfers here. We have enough pvp rerolls coming here.

1 Like

Perhapslol

Yep, why Iā€™m against transfers.

ty! :grinning:

The biggest imbalanced server favors Alliance funny enough (Heartseeker) so idk why Alliance is always brought up. Regardless, Iā€™d rather see faction changes for just those few realms (Horde to Alliance)

thereā€™s a TON of alliance on classic pvp servers that have no business being on one. they donā€™t actually want to wpvp. iā€™m not sure why they even rolled pvp tbh. these people need to move to a normal server so they will stop flooding the forums with tears. wpvp is not fair. itā€™s never been fair. it will never be fair. it will also never be fixed. a faction change wonā€™t make those people enjoy wpvp.

3 Likes

Grats to Flamelash Horde, for getting what Horde want.

1 Like

What youā€™re seeing in retail when you see different realm names hyphenated to character names like that is CRZ at work. It has nothing to do with ā€œcombinedā€ or connected servers.

someone made a thread earlier asking if theyā€™ll be able to open AQ. i kinda hope not. i hope they face some consquences for running literally the entire alliance off of their server.

8 Likes

Iā€™m one of these people. I want o transfer to a pve server.

2 Likes

Thing is- neutral AH makes it inevitable. Horde have so many level 1 spy accounts already, funneling them mats is cake through Booty Bay.

Can i get a paid transfer now?

spent 2 months getting a character to 52 then the people i rolled on the server to play with all buggered off to real life issues and now iā€™m stuck here competing in level 50 zones with level 60 players. just want to go back to life on a pve server without losing 2 months of leveling a character and their professions. take your worthless attitude and stick it in your elf hole.

3 Likes

i am in full support of you guys getting free or paid transfers to a pve realm. ideally iā€™d like them to create new ones to put you guys on so you donā€™t disturb the realms as they exist right now. but iā€™d welcome you to ateish if you were allowed to come here. (my toons in classic are alliance)

1 Like

Agreed, and they have a way to do this that wonā€™t mess up all servers.

I left behind my warlock and 55 paladin on a pvp server to start over as a druid and warrior on pagle. If blizzard opened new normal servers with transfers, I would move all of them to there.

2 Likes

it would be best for everyone tbh. blizz would be printing money plus everyone would be able to actually play and not have to worry about getting camped. in my world thatā€™s a win/win.

2 Likes

And then the many good realms are imbalanced.

all of the pve realms are alliance favored already except mankrik. the only thing it would affect is pvp servers and those players are gone regardless if they can move a toon, or reroll.

There are far more balanced pvp realms than imbalanced. However, until BGs come out, those are a bit of a mess as well. Put in transfers, and every pvp server will have an imbalance. Not sure why people would want that.

you do realize that there is no real fix for it, right? in retail they just gave up and made WM and have to bribe alliance to turn it on to get a raid piece. they have no intention of balancing factions on pvp servers. transfers were in vanilla though so eventually they should be in in classic. youā€™ll be able to move from pvp to pve but not pve to pvp.

1 Like

Deteriorating balance is inevitable on pvp servers. You canā€™t make people play if they think the game is unplayable.