Can you all stop asking for paid transfers now?

swifty got his from blizzard special treatment for streamers but im sure they will offer them when bgs come out if not oh well…gg.

what about the horde on flamelash… what u gonna do with them

They can use the advice they likely gave : stop crying, go back to retail or reroll

4 Likes

Because they have such an AMAZING history of that

sorry no sympathy.
bliz have done nothing to stop this
and if horde players dont want their servers to die, they can either tone down the ganking or…reroll alliance!

5 Likes

So if they were to merge 3 horde dominated realms you would end up with 1 balanced one? How exactly does that math work?

1 Like

I’m a bit confused by your comment. The person you replied to said “combine” and you talk about “connected”. There is no connected realm thing in Classic, right? So if they combine realms - as in put all players from realm X into Realm Y, they would all be on that realm, and therefore if they had the same name as someone in realm X, somebody would have to change their name.

At least thats how it seems to me.

Every time someone says Get Gud, or pvp on a pvp server deal with it, another person/guild leaves their server.
Do the math.

2 Likes

they’d connect realms like they did with retail if they go that route. they won’t combine realms and have everyone have to change their names etc. you’ll just see “dekkar-sistersofelune” from people on your connected realm posting in trade.

And they’ve done a bang up job of doing that on Retail /s

most people won’t be maining classic once 8.3 is out. then when shadowlands is released? gg. you’ll have your realms mostly to yourselves fairly soon. i just hope there’s enough of you guys to still be able to do content.

1 Like

Oh, i’ll be there at 8.3 and already have Shadowlands preordered :stuck_out_tongue:

Just point out that Blizz has a crappy history with connecting realms, they haven’t done a single new connection since like Cata and they’ve said twice (before legion or bfa, and last Blizzcon) that they will start again, but who knows.

At this point they could connect ALL the low pop servers together lol.

1 Like

did you get the epic version or one of the lower versions? i initially got heroic but upgraded to epic this month (after pre-ordering day 1 lol) because i wanted the hearthstone toy. lol it’s pretty cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

got the top version because after you factor in the month of game time it was only like 5 bucks more lol.

yeah the free month was nice as well. you get a lot of stuff for the epic version. anyway will stop derailing talking about retail. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They can still play if they re-roll too.

Blizzard can combine realms. It’s called connected realms. But would they? Hmm.

1 Like

what difference does it make to you if someone transfers to another server vs rerolling to a different pve server because the result is both that they’re no longer being ganked by you on your pvp server. also transfers were around in vanilla. #nochanges

3 Likes

Why is this even a topic? Transfers were allowed in Vanilla, transfers are a part of the game. Enough said.

1 Like

You act like I gank. I just hit 60 last night, I was the one being ganked :joy: Also, my server is one of several that are balanced and I’d rather transfers don’t mess them up.