Can we unlock transfers to all servers plz

My main is on Sulfuras and has been for about 5 months now… I know they cant anticipate every situation, but I would like to bring it to Blizzards attention that some of us would like to be able to play out Alts on our main server. My guild transferred a while back and I was in the middle of buying a house… so I only transferred my main at the time. like a month later, the server was locked from transfers. all my alts w/ a ton of time and effort are on a dead server. I Suggest that Blizz make some change to allow transfers to locked servers if you already have a 60 on that server. I wont be changing the population. I don’t even hardly play my alts because of this situation and w/ my alt’s server being dead… and it wouldn’t change the overall pop of the server… take my money blizz

3 Likes

They should open them up for a few days like they did with new players on new servers.

My main level 60 Shaman, which is geared with some MC and BWL loots and some set piece is stuck on Thalnos which is a low populated and already dead server. My guild transferred to Sulfuras and I could not move with them as I had to take a break from the game. I come back and see server transfers to Sulfuras have been disabled. The shaman on Thalnos has nothing to do on that server. Please allow transfers to such players atleast. I am ready to pay whatever cost.

1 Like

No such thing. I automatically discount anything anyone who uses that terminology has to say.

4 Likes

No, we won’t unlock Whitemane.

I experience the same problem and I brought up this topic several times, yet people come up with ridiculous arguments on why your alts shoudnt join your main, like

hurr durr just transfer off your main to a less populated server!!!

like wtf. Or something like that:

no because it would increase the online times on the server

yet they dont understand these alts are basically dead weight you dont play unless they are with your other chars.

Unfortunately I doubt Servers will really unlock, soon. They just forgot us. I started leveling up a new alt, same class…

They should only unlock them for the small fraction on each server, so we dont have to deal with mass transfers messing up balanced pvp servers.

please read op and tell us again how fraction balance is affected by that.

Response to the title.

read op10char

Arcanite Reaper has 1 raiding guild. which is my alts server. my prot warrior, can maybe find 1 group for a dungeon per week, if im lucky— no… not even then. more like I have a better chance to win the lottery or win the presidency than get a group for a dungeon on arcanite reaper.

Take all your wants in one hand and all your hopes in the other. What do you get? Nothing

Someone apparently doesn’t like you. But to me your Super.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing.

If people are on it, it isn’t dead.

Also, if you’re on a “busy” server complaining about queues, and there are servers that people consider “dead”… seems like an issue that can solve itself?

2 Likes

Correct, Blizzard can actually ban the bots that are causing the population issues.

OP: “Can we unlock transfers to all servers plz”

What could possibly go wrong?

1 Like

Couldn’t POSSIBLY be all the people that think they need to be on THE most populated server around otherwise they consider it “dead” (which they aren’t, FYI).

Yes, “bots” must be the issue.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes