Can we talk about how horrible net fishing is?

Do you know what remote means?

multiply it by 10x blizz ty

1 Like

I got 0 fish for the 2 nets I tried using. Then I stopped trying.

2 Likes

i dont think it needs a 10x but maybe reduce the timer of it and despawning of fish nets.

1 Like

It’s 8 more fish than I had 10 hours ago. :person_shrugging:

totally pointless game mechanic imo because of how long the net timer is.
i know im not the only one who thinks this. I love fishing in wow and i can fish up wayyyy more then 8-10fish in 5mins. plus when normal fishing you have a chance at recipes in a bottle ( ive gotten 10 doing normal fishing )

2 Likes

Seeing that your net is ready after ten hours and only getting eight or ten fish is kind of a letdown. The mechanic could be improved.

4 Likes

Yeah i saw fishing net and i was thinking to myself “Finally something new and cool for fishing” 10 hour cooldown for 8 fish is worse than a punch to the groin. Reduce tge cooldown so than an average player playing for a few hours a night can check their nets a few times per session ATLEAST. 8 FISH!? not like its farming ultra rare bind on equip items or ultra rare materials or anything. Its jyst 8 fish. Why add it to the game with a 10 hour cooldown and why 8 fish!? If its a 10 hour cooldown let the thing build up a few hundred fish or reduce the timer dramatically. So upset to hear such a cool feature is gated behind 10 hours and such a low yeild. Whos call was that to make anyways? Terrible concept of value for time whoever it was.

3 Likes

yep but the trolls here beg to disagree . its an extremely pointless mechanic in game that could of had a lot of potential

2 Likes

Noone tell him that you can set up your alts to get massive fish. Money money moooooney.

Like what? Set and forget is literally how net fishing works. I agree that it’s a boring mechanic but aside from increasing the rewards I’m not sure what can really be done to improve it.

yeah because 10 alts or more for 8 fish is worth it. bro lmfao get off. i can fish up more fish then you will get logging on and off all your alts collecting in that short period of time.

1 Like

Is this the upgraded version or the baseline one?