Can we talk about how horrible net fishing is?

yeeeep thats what im saying its a joke i was so happy to see something new for fishing to make the game a little more fun outside of raiding and pvp and this is a fail for them.

edit : dont forget some of the junk i got aswell

1 Like

I waited a smidge too long and got no fish because of it

1 Like

At least I don’t need 100 anima to start the mission … er, net … each day.

2 Likes

Isn’t it literally just… free, remote fish? With upgrades available for supplies? :thinking:

1 Like

And account wide so you could never have to fish again.

Good news (I think):

1 Like

Kinda wish it didn’t have to be something after I encountered the bug but I’ll take it

Dropped the net twice to just fly off and forget about em only to come back to nothing.

2 Likes

I was wondering about that. I gave up on it, which sucks because I like fishing and doing its dailies.

Kind of like I gave up on playing my Dracthyr because that character sucks too.

2 Likes

lol bro tell me about it i love fishing dailys and wanted something new and cool :frowning:

Yup. OP is complaining about free low-effort fish

free fish dog i dont care about free fish i care about it being pointless to do. i can fish up 8 fish in less than 5mins of my time. Atleast give it a higher chance of having more for being a higher renound with said fishing faction or a shorter timer… so like the other poster said Alts would have to grind up their renound to get any benefit from it. i don’t see the issue here.

3 Likes

If it’s pointless to do, then don’t do it. I personally don’t mind getting free fish for clicking a few times a day.

I usually just donate them to keep the fish supply up anyway.

Let me guess. You got stuck in the net too??

Noo. I didn’t get stuck in a net. lol. I saw a gnome stuck in a net though. I walked over and stepped on him till he stopped kicking. Now he’s not stuck, he’s part of the bounty.

1 Like

few times a day yet your nets become pointless if you dont get to it soon enough after that 10hr window is up. idk whos playing wow for 20hrs to benefit from that lmao. if you are good on you. i feel bad 4u.

1 Like

I thought net and spear fishing were gonna be so much better than what it ended up being. It’s so limited.

2 Likes

yep… i mean they had a cool idea but they kinda flopped on it tho.

1 Like

Do you know what remote means?

multiply it by 10x blizz ty

1 Like

I got 0 fish for the 2 nets I tried using. Then I stopped trying.

2 Likes