Can we talk about BMs?

There’s a reason why feral most run Necro in PVP, for the shield so you can live longer. Each 5 CP finisher gives us a free heal, so we can live longer. We mostly talent guardian, so we can live longer.

I used to run guardian and thorns back in S1 when PVP gear was best for PVE tanking, I had so many angry PM’s from players who either killed themselves or just could not kill me and with a good teammate it would mean I could either pop a convoke at the right time to get a kill, or just absorb all the damage and let my partner get the kills.

Of course that was mid tier PVP, it may not be the same at the top end, and it also comes down to who else is on your team and how well you can both work together that players the biggest part in PVP.

If a NF feral doesn’t kill you after stunning and convoking, than we really have nothing to rely on, we have resource issues meaning we cannot get off enough spells to be able to do the damage needed, and not enough finishers to use our self healing enough.

For PVE Venthyr may work for feral if you have enough haste, but it’s risky as if you run out of resources and things to press than you can easily get stunned and lose a ton of DPS. There is a reason why we owl weave to maximise our DPS, getting low energy and popping into balance form to use sunfire and moonfire and than back is ~4 seconds, enough time to regenerate our resources, pop a few cat spells and use a finisher.

1 Like

I cant confirm it yet as I know my MM’s Single Target DPS sucks but I know that MM is very decent on AoE DPS.

So far all BM hunter on my M+ outdps me on Boss fights but not that much. But I destroy them on AoE DPS way way way far behind as if their Beast Cleave is non-existent.

I just want BM to be on my party or with Mage or Shaman so that i wont have to worry about Lust.

It sucks when I beat a BM hunter on Single Target heavy movement fights like on the last boss of Plaguefall. I have clipped off many of my Aimed Shots and I still outdps them? That sucks. ROFL.

1 Like

You are the first person I have ever heard saying BM isnt as easy as ppl think.

1 Like

Havoc is by far the easiest spec in the game and is #5 in the raid today.

Your point?

It sounds like she wants more dps chief.

1 Like

You had a legendary weapon in 9.1, night fae wild mark or whatever it was, was downright OP crazy, they even made the bug it caused in 9.0 into a legendary

its time to let someone shine

1 Like

I miss Focus Fire BM Hunter…

1 Like

Allow BM hunters to tame feral druids, Count them both as 1 player. Boom both issues solved.

1 Like

Most people think they can play a BM hunter well, most of those same people wouldnt know enough about the spec to actually comment on it. Do you understand how frenzy works? how to keep 3 stacks up of it 90% of a fight? how to time your abilities during BW to maximise damage?

2 Likes

all hunters need a buff have you seen the dps charts hunters are pretty low and if tinkers come in next expansion they will replace us hunters.

2 Likes

personally… i just don’t like how the new hunter armor looks. bird theme is just… it’s not for me. now, that shaman set? THAT looks like it’d make a good hunter outfit… not a great one, (none of the new sets are that good imo) but a good one atleast.

1 Like

I have been scared of hunter due to the sheer memes of how simple BM is, I don’t like simple boring specs, I like having to think about what I am doing.

And the 2 memed on specs is havoc and bm.

Of the two I only played havoc and havoc needs a rework for how extremely mindless that crap is.

1 Like

I wanna link the Three 6 Mafia song sooooo bad :laughing:

1 Like

oh yea havoc is terrible spot, such a boring spec. BM requires more thought than havoc right now. BM is really not as mindless as people say that has just always been the joke, the class has been overhauled a number time of times since that joke was first coined and still gets used because people have never looked at the class again.

1 Like

Huh?

/10char

1 Like

hunters were meta in Sanctrum of Domination, especially after getting their sylvanas bow

its time to let another class have a chance being on the top

2 Likes

You literally have two other specs that are wildly broken, and youre complaining about BM.

Get outta here.

Pretty sure BM is near top right now with these awesome tier sets. Not to worry.

I also want to say Echo, one of the RWF guilds, have a BM hunter in their Mythic Jailer kill attempt

1 Like

Lol, yes it is…

You have no movement penalties so stop trolling there lol, your rotation is faceroll, and I hopped onto my hunter the other day, swapped BM, no idea what I’m doing and maintained frenzy for a minute and a half not even knowing what my abilities and cooldowns do, just stop it

1 Like