Can we stop ALL discrimination?

Public schools a safe environment? hahaha good one!

1 Like

It hasn’t always been this way.

This forum has been invaded by political ideologies only within the last 2 years. Before that, people just talked about the game.

The same rules should apply to everyone, and not just your little group.

Liking people of the same sex doesn’t make you special any more than my preferences don’t make me special.

You got what you asked for, now tone it down a couple notches already. You’re wearing out your welcome and a lot of people are second guessing your methods, including people on the left.

Stop acting morally superior and stop judging others by the actions of a few.

5 Likes

On the forums yes, but in-game no. I see it all the time in-game and it’s generally accepted as long as people aren’t being racist or saying things that are questionable at best.

I would like this as well as I think the forums shouldn’t be as scrutinized as they are, especially because in-game has much less moderation than the forums. But I also don’t want to see the forums devolve into a new trade chat.

Most people do ignore it, but that does not mean it should stay up for others to see. You can ignore a thread while also reporting it.

The aim of a school is to be a safe environment for children to learn. It doesn’t always hit that mark, but that’s literally what it’s for.

Would you prefer them learn it outside of school from one of their friends who doesn’t have a clue and are only spreading false information?

1 Like

But I wasn’t talking about the game. When some acts are allegedly vile, people tend to write laws to outlaw them sometimes attempting to circumvent the rulings of the mighty definitely non-biased Supreme Court.

What people think of others matters because they use those thoughts to decide how to affect reality.

If people’s thought’s don’t have a tangible affect on reality, more power to them.

Tell, that to the people that drop the F-Bomb ingame and come crying to the CS forums because they was silenced or suspended.

I can dig up more if you need…

“…but that does not mean it should stay up for others to see.”

So you are the arbiter of what is acceptable?

LBGT people hijack people’s threads and make everything about them on the forums.

You’d think ya’ll would realize you’re just chasing people away from your cause. You’re having the opposite effect of what you’re trying to accomplish.

You say stop discrimination and stop hate, yet you practice both and see nothing wrong it.

4 Likes

I tell those people that they are lying and they wouldn’t be suspended or banned for dropping the F bomb and that there’s much more to the story than what they’re telling.

That’s for the private company to decide. But if you are fizzled and frazzled by words, then maybe you have bigger issues to worry about.

Read the blue posts…

I can still dig up more if you want.

1 Like

Yeah I wasn’t talking about in-game, I was meaning the forums. However I’ve had friends that have gotten suspended or their name changed for being something that’s not offensive at all lol. What was it, one of my friend’s got his name ( Unicornfart) changed I believe it was.

Someone’s faith, in my opinion, is not a problem as long as they are not trying to push their faith into others. Everyone is entitled to have their own faith.

1 Like

You don’t need to each other people’s kids about anything.

If you want to force an ideology on a kid, then have your own kid and ruin their life.

I would kill and die for my kids as would every parent I know. You’ve attacked the foundation of this country for years and are trying to turn it into some fantastical utopia where there are no conservatives and so that 7% of the population can control what children think.

One guy said on here last night that if it weren’t for consent laws, he would have sex with animals and children.

Someone said years ago in the media that this was the ultimate goal to where people can marry children or animals. I laughed at the time, but it’s really not funny anymore.

You are actually taking steps to destroy families and force an ideology on children that has one of the highest suicide rates in the world.

That’s evil in my opinion.

1 Like

I read it and I agree with another poster:

Wow, people must have no life if their main goal is to run around and try and ruin things for everyone else.

Sad.

1 Like

lol @ all the people talking about the education system in Florida

The government there was asked to provide examples of “critical race theory” being taught to kids and all they could come up with were things like math word problems mentioning implicit association tests and blurbs mentioning social-emotional learning. Sure enough the dumb, lead-poisoned parents there were wrong to believe that their dumb children were being taught niche law school courses. The only people who think what Ron DeSantis is doing is good are people who are probably racist and homophobic (and by “probably” I mean “definitely”) and also probably the most authoritarian people in the universe because of how crazy they are about sheltering children from even having to hear about certain topics like racism or the dignity of historically oppressed groups that are still hated by right-wingers to this day. People complain about schools brainwashing children; the biggest brainwashers of children are parents (especially the right-wing ones).

If you think about it, bringing your child to church should actually be made illegal. Anyone on board with protecting kids from being brainwashed by hateful ideologies would be on board with that proposal and yet you know the people who are mad about what they think is being taught in schools would find it unconscionable.

3 Likes

Pull your kids out of school if you don’t want them taught anything by anyone else, then.

What’s especially ironic about this is that you probably force your own ideologies onto your kids, too.

1. That guy should be banned.
  2. It has nothing to do with what I’m talking about.

I wonder why it has one of the highest suicide rates in the world.

Certainly couldn’t be because of bigoted comments that are thinly-veiled phobic remarks like this one.

Certainly couldn’t be because of laws that actively oppress their existence.

Right?

Because critical race theory isn’t what conservatives think it is. Anyone can spend 30 minutes online and figure that out. But they know their base won’t do any true fact checking, so here we are.

1 Like

“Just do your research!!!”

watches Sean Hannity clips to own the libs

1 Like

Think society made them despise their own body, and society is also against them doing anything about it. They’re very likely depressed as a result, and then, suicide is a way out.

If people don’t believe in sky daddy, what’s the loss, really?

1 Like