Can we remove conduits

I want them be bind on account. Or make them non upgradable, and obly requiered to unlockthen one time

Which RNG are you talking about? Aren’t dropped conduits random and class-based? A DK could be UH, and get a tank conduit, which wouldn’t be very helpful if that player doesn’t use Blood spec. That’s completely random, no way to designate which conduit drops from any given boss.

no because of 20 iq blizzard fanboys like this guy

1 Like

Whats the issue? They are not RNG based like Azurite, they have a clear progression.

We don’t have full information on how/where they drop yet. Plus with the Maw vendor there are catchup mechanics. We will eventually have a max tier version for every conduit that we can swap out every week. Unlike azerite gear/corruptions where we have to rely on RNG for ever piece that drops.

• We do actually know, generally, where they’re coming from.
  • We also know when they drop they’ll be personal loot.
  • So while you’re right that eventually we’ll have them all and max ranked (given players engage in the content at highest levels) there is still RNG to the drops themselves.
  • The Maw vendor also is a random new conduit, or upgrading an existing conduit from your collection.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-conduits-update/596481/59?u=vhx-black-dragonflight

Too late , now grind and cry while subbed :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Which is far far far far far less RNG than Azerites and Corruptions. Get one at the highest ilevel, and you never need another one of that kind.

For covenants they have a rip cord. For conduits they have a self destruct button to press.

No thanks! Happy with them as they currently function on the beta.

Yes you’re a FF player I know you’re a weirdo already.

Players: Can we get conduits removed

Blizz : No they are content

Players: But we thought quests, dungeons ,raids and pvp were content

Blizzard : No Conduits and other systems you must grind to stay relevant are now content

1 Like

Care to eloborate?

What makes them enjoyable to you?

So wait you’re saying shadowlands borrowed power is a combination of bfa and legions?

Jesus Christ

Yeah, unpopular opinion maybe but I feel their time spent on creating these carrots on sticks to keep people busy and their time spent on working on number tunings etc is time spent they could of done on a more slimmer expansion but more refined and ACTUALLY proper.

No more talent rows to look forward too, more stuff that they’ll just explain away and throw it in the bin, more busted specs and more boring than before. Really a recipe for failure.

At least they have a player base that has a low bar for fun or players who feel they can’t leave the game at this point.

Conduits mostly come from drops and stuff like additional gear slots almost.

Harder content gives a more powerful version of that conduit (like how mythic drops a stronger version of the item than heroic).

Just some mixing and matching with the soulbinds.

They seem to be the most like relics that went into your artifact weapon except they don’t get destroyed when you replace them.

How cool would it have been if instead of conduits we got new class abilities and talents? Then we could take those into the next expansion. That would have been really neat.

or if they fixed island expeditions and improved Npc Ai or new battlegrounds or modes which im sure could have been done in the same if not less time.

See, I want the opposite. I want it to be painfully obvious that someone is an alt. Alts should only rival mains of they actually have similar playtime.

Sure, and since we are against small dps increases and flat stats, just bake gear into the classes as well. Bake it into the class and move on. I’m sure it will make it easier to balance /s