Can we PLEASE get a better UI design?

(Formerly known as “Can we PLEASE get rid of Talking head dialouge boxes?” for reasons i’ve explained below)

I didn’t really enjoy it when it was in Legion, but at least i can turn it off with an Addon.

Here, i can’t, and on a less then ideal UI setup given to me here, having some of the game space in a PvP enviroment be covered up by a dialogue box isn’t ideal. Can we just put the dialogue text to just in the chatbox?.. Or have the option to hide it? :confused:

Update:

Ya know… Blizzard… When i say “Can we please get rid of this talking heads dialouge box, have the option to hide or turn it off”…

I DIDN'T MEAN PUT IT ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN.

https://imgur.com/a/3ulG9MN

How did this even happen?

Now looking at it, i’m noticing the target frame is covering up the kills kinda of. And the Map has No simple N. And how XP Bar and with the action bar just wasting space in between, just encroaching the typical safe space for camera places instead of taking more on a minimalistic design for this kind of gamemode.

This is just terrible UI design overall. Plus for the love of god, just allow us to use Edit mode in this.

4 Likes