Can we PLEASE get more quiver models for our bows?

Seriously…the only one we have is still a legion artifact. I’m tired of my hunter pulling invisible arrows from her back with all other bow models.

24 Likes

While I enjoy the legion artifact I would like other quiver models. Even the old ones would be cool

3 Likes

Agree this would be awesome!

1 Like

This would be awesome, (and after so many years) it would be deserved.

1 Like

Even just letting us mog the quiver from Thas’dorah separately from the bow would be nice.

4 Likes

It would be nice to have a quiver as a transmog in the off-hand slot (cosmetic only),
but lets not go back to having to carry arrows

4 Likes

Hell make them actual items with stats like off hand frill for casters using daggers or wands.

3 Likes

Yes! Consider this:
-Dual Artifact weapons are now transmogable separately, but why not quivers?
-My old quivers (they are bags) the models still exist but have been unavailable for years.
-Not only are we drawing invisible arrows, but when they do appear they clip through pointless shields attached to the bows that blizzard says only exist for artwork surface area.

They did that in Wrath and people still cried like babies about it.

In Wrath we still had ammo, and quivers occupied a bag slot. Not quite the same as OH frill.

1 Like

They changed ammo to be just an OH item in one of the patches in Wrath. I forget which one.

They never became OH items.

They removed the attack speed buff from quivers in 3.1 and changed ammo to stack to 1k, meaning you could easily forgo a quiver in favor of a larger bag and just keep the ammo in a regular bag.

Then in Cata they removed ammo entirely.

1 Like

Not literal OH items no, they were turned into basicallly librams for several patches.

No?

They were consumed for every shot fired all the way up through ICC.

We also need bullet belts/bandoliers

1 Like

I too would like more quivers.

1 Like

I want back quivers and side quivers, ammo pouches and bandoliers. I’d love to see leather workers make them.