Can we please get confirmation of when S4 ends?

It would be nice to be able to plan a bit better, given the release date has been announced can we get a heads up?

3 Likes

We have the expansion Early Access Date and the Launch Date. Thats pretty easy to plan around.

I will give the advice that no one, including myself takes. Its generally not a good idea to plan on playing a ton on launch day. Especially if you are on a high pop server. It will be challenging.

That aside… what do you want to plan for? What are you looking to do?

1 Like

M+ / PvP titles so we can have a realistic ideas of how high the % brackets are going to be by the end. In terms of M+ we have 1 ok tyra week, 1 terrible fort week, 1 good tyra week, and maybe 1 playable fort week depending on when exactly the season ends.

Don’t they usually make a post as the season is about to end about the current title rating? That’s still 3-4 weeks out if launch is 7 weeks away.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t, sometimes it comes literally the week of.

2 Likes

We also have seen different pre-patch lengths depending on the expansion as well, season typically ends when pre-patch hits. It would be nice to know if we’re looking at 1 month pre-patch, 3 weeks, 2 weeks etc…

Not any later than august 26.

One suggestion, plan on being on vacation. Let all the chaos and new bugs get sorted out and come start a week later.

23rd.

Is this confirmed at all?

No Kennie just makes stuff up and talks with confidence.

my question is when are all the dragon flight raids going awakened.?

Pre-patch

Season 4 Week 7: All raids not yet Awakened - Support / Bug Report - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)