Can We Open Up the Warglaives of Azzinoth for T-Mog?

Yeh show me where I begged for a damn thing. Stop trying to use buzzwords you don’t understand. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Warglaives were not exclusive to Demon Hunters in the first place.

That arguement is moot.

If anything it’s an even worse piece to argue since they outright stole them.

Like Metamorphosis.

lmao.

8 Likes

Oh well, such is life. Argue away…

You are a part of the pro high-elf community.

Enough said.

Also answer my question from earlier in the thread:

ROFLMAO not every damn player with a Blood Elf is some High Elf fanboi. Those people are whacked out obsessed and I can’t stand them.

Way to just make up some rando BS. :rofl::rofl:

I couldn’t give a crap about High Elfs and never asked for that stuff. They’re all nuts and toxic crybabies. Keep going and you’ll fit right in. :rofl:

Don’t deny that you are part of that community when you have done lots of posting in these two threads where you have clearly been arguing in support of the 5 new hair colors coming to velves.

If anything you are just as “whacked out” as the rest of them given your inability to have a civilized discussion.

2 Likes

Dude WTF. Did you even read my posts? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My posts are telling people to get over it and I gave a plausible reason why the hair colors exist. Because they ain’t going anywhere. I never once begged for anything and hate the High Elf crazies.

So you show me where I begged for anything because you ain’t got a leg to stand on here. ROFL

Would be nice. Give DH a new HD model like Hand of Rag got and let everyone else Mog the old one.

1 Like

You gave plausible reasons for the hair colors so therefore that means you are part of the pro crowd. And in those threads you were acting very uncivilized to people similar to how others in the pro HE community act.

Not every class has the ability to use these swords though.

ROFLMAO no it doesn’t. Find me in any one of those High Elf fanboi crazy threads. Go ahead. Just try.

You’ve got some pretty stupid logic of you think me posting in two threads to troll Tahonto’s tantrums makes me one of those whack job High Elfs. :rofl:

And yeh, this post makes me a High Elf crazy, right? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still waiting on you linking posts where I begged for things! Come on dude!

Can you tell me where in this thread did I beg for something?

In those 2 threads I linked, you are clearly lending support to a community that has for years been asking for something and have been told no multiple times but eventually got what they wanted.

What weapon does every other class get just for them?

Like, should shadowmourne be changed so only dks can transmog it? Should sulfuras be changed for only warriors?

Weird argument is weird

4 Likes

This forum is full of “WHY CAN’T WE HAVE THIS” just like this one is. Good job pointing out again how bad you are at this. First you call my post ironic and you can’t back it up, then you try to claim “GuIlTy BeCaUsE yOu PoStEd In TwO tHrEaDs” and now still can’t prove your comment. :rofl:

You’re done. Bye.

W R O N G

L2read. :rofl:

Gee, it’s almost as though the forums are a venue of providing feedback to Blizzard. Hence why threads like this exist.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with me, I appreciate you continuing to post on here as it helps keep the thread on the front page.

1 Like

Warriors back then, masters of all physical combat and martial weapons.

Warriors now, not know how to hold strange long sword or funny one string harp.

3 Likes

It’s almost as if you can’t stand being wrong about dumb comments you make. ROFLMAO

1. Not irony, because you can’t find one post where I’ve begged for something and
  2. Not a High Elf crazed fanboi which was proven but you keep trying to whine about it

Good luck with your delusions dude! I’m muting this and you.

I am not wrong because that is literally what the forums are meant for genius.

1. Yes irony, because I brought up a time where you provided support to a community who has begged for something.
  2. Claims not to be a crazy HE supporter yet has acted just like one thoughout the thread.

Farewell, don’t let the door hit you on the way out. :wave:

Nope! Make a Dh and play one if you wanna use them. Were actually a very fun class. We had to work very hard to transmog them, first farming both on one char - then killing TW Illidan which was a long raid.

I can technically get them out of my bank and equip them currently.

Funny because all of that “hard work” wouldn’t be taken away from you given that the cosmetic appearance you get was altered slightly as was highlighted in my OP.

1 Like