Can we not remove content with WoTLK?

If blizzard is taking suggestions then can we not have content removed from the game anymore?

Naxx 40, onyxia 40, and onyxia attunement questlines for instance. Blizzard has the tech now. They can make it work.

The same goes if they do a classic cata. Don’t remove the old world. Put a chromie NPC or something in the faction capitals that will teleport you between vanilla and cata era old world.

4 Likes

I mean wouldn’t that be better in retail? I like your idea though since it is reported that TBC won’t stay around like Classic did.

I for sure want all removed content added back in to retail however I see no reason to remove it in classic WoW as well.

Classic shouldn’t just be recapturing the experience of the old game it should also be about learning from the mistakes of the past. Blizzard is willing to alter some things I I think not removing content fits into that.

1 Like

Classic seemed to do okay with 40 man raids. However, I think 25 is a much nicer number to work with.

I mean to just keep the original instances in the game. For sure add the new versions. Just don’t remove the old ones. Keep both.

Can start with RDF - need to leave it in with the ICC content phase

1 Like

This I agree. I think there should be a Chromie System where you can actually experience and explore the Vanilla WoW Version of Quests, Classic Naxx, and etc instead of being removed or remade.