Can we nerf the overperforming specs now, it's been a week

Buff feral and BM, nerf demo again and Destro and MM and survival hunters.

2 Likes

Just because you’re a ret paladin doesn’t mean the rest of us have to be on your level.

Demo’s finally a meta pick, deal with it. :sunglasses:

That would result in the content being concomitantly raised in difficulty, as now players overall would be relatively weaker vis-a-vis the content.

Changes that result in an increase of endgame difficulty require considerably more circumspection than ones that make it easier, one need only look at how the raid scene in LOTRO cratered during its first expansion as a textbook example. Same reason I expect that they usually start out making endgame content backbreakingly hard and adjust it downward as appropriate (e.g., follow a World First race and notice all the nerfs that get rolled out during and after).

No, it wouldn’t. RWF is a joke, they just pick the most broken stuff and abuse it, if it was up to me I would watch and absolutely demolish whatever class they were trying to stack. Content isn’t harder because you don’t have a demo lock or survival hunter, I’m sure plenty of guilds have never even seen a survival hunter. The content isn’t tuned for the top it’s tuned for the middle.

No nerfs, only buffs!!! I want to play Disc Priest again, but I’m not calling on Holy to be nerfed! Disc just needs a buff! Holy is finally shining for once and that’s great! Don’t try to bring yourself up by putting others down please!