Can we just have the nerfed bosses so we dont have to have drums?

So lets get rid of drums AND not nerf bosses. The point of my original post was that I was afraid they were going to keep drums because of pre nerfed bosses, and Kaivax proved my point with his latest post about worrying that Sunwell bosses were too hard without them. That was my point and it was proven by a blue. Their words. I am good with getting rid of drums and keeping pre nerf. I do not want something in the game that promotes min max culture. That is literally what I am speaking about.

Then don’t participate in groups and raids that demand the min-max culture. Like I said earlier;

Why are you taking such offense at a change like this, btw? What is your background on why you want them to be in the game?

So you truly believe this will not make people feel obligated to be a leatherworker just for the drums?

If a raid leader has a choice between 2 shaman:

Shaman 1: LW with Drums
Shaman 2: Alchemist/Enchanter, No drums

Who do you think that person will pick? Honestly.

What do I care what it is raid leaders demand from their groups/individual players? It varies from guild to guild.

Thats what I thought. Dodge the question. Thats a good troll.

What question? You mean this?

Because you’re suggesting Blizzard release NERFED RAID CONTENT because YOU PERSONALLY don’t like drums. What other questions you got for me?

So lets get rid of drums AND not nerf bosses.

I literally just said that.

In a post not far from yours saying that I am saying otherwise.

What are you not understanding about the position?

Maybe change the title of your thread than if you’re gonna jump ships.

Also, no. The drums were apart of TBC, they’re gonna be in the game no matter what. And there’s nothing you can do about that except partake in raids that don’t demand them - but that’s something you personally need to do, no one else can do that for you, definitely not Blizzard either.

lol, I guess you just aren’t seeing the irony of the title and then what Blizzard came out and said later in a blue post. It is ok, sometimes that escapes people. It may all connect later for you.

I’m aware of the blue post regarding drums. All it proves is that drums are gonna be in the game in one form or another.

And that’s something you’re just gonna have to deal with, pumpkin.

LOL, so you want to tell me to change my title…even though it was nearly Nostradamus-like in their reasoning for keeping them? Bless your heart, it really isnt connecting with you, is it?

They may be in the game, and that is fine, thats what we have to work with but that doesn’t change the fact that the very title you are harping on was, in fact, spot tf on for why they are staying in the game.

Mmkay. Have fun freaking out over drums. I’ll be enjoying the game regardless.

Oh I will be in the game too. See you there.

From what I can tell, drums were not necessary to clear content quickly. Or did you want to make things as easy as possible. Big surprise.

You truly show how much you have read the thread. GG

Your thread is man baby garbage.

Nobody should read this thread or any other drum related thread on these forums. It’s cringe content, echoed by those that want to change the game for everyone instead of just skipping an optional buff.

I would say you are in the minority on the subject. And it is not even remotely close.

Don’t despair, pretty sure we will do just fine in un-nerfed content, even Sunwell, without drums… it’s just all the pink chasers that’ll make this a ‘meta’ thing. That and all the mums and dads in my guild that’ll want to 1 night clear everything :rofl:

And that is fine. I would be completely fine with it being all un-nerfed. That was not my point. The point I was making, and it still does not seem to be clear for many because they cannot read past the title, is that they are keeping drums because they simply do not want to tune the raids without them. I made that prediction and then it was confirmed. Id be fine with no drums and no nerfs if it meant we, as a community, did not enforce the idea that you HAVE to be a LW for drums. But it will happen and anybody that says it wont is naive in their thinking. The top will always influence what the bottom does. It is just the world we live in.

Lol. Did they really say that? Thats … sad. And speaks volumes about what they think of the playerbase.