Can we increase emissary rewards please?

385 seems fine, but would like to increase in amount of 385 Azerite pieces for WQs and return of them to assaults.

33 TR at a time is a slow grind, but better than the non existent one currently.

1 Like

https://i2.wp.com/www.whaleoil.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-13.gif?ssl=1

3 Likes

Well it would be OP for a level 97 to have this gear, lmao obviously not you.

Blizz the emissary doesn’t hand me gear that I can use for free anymore. Can we ruin the game further so I can have more free stuff for 0 effort please?

3 Likes

All that needs to happen is juice up the residuum from scrapping, not the ilvl.

385 from wqs is already too high.

3 Likes

There’s little incentive for me to do the emissaries though because it’s all instant disenchant :frowning:

1 Like

So dont do emissaries. Or keep doing them and collect disenchantment mats. If emissaries are no longer giving you upgrades then its time to get good and start doing content that cant be completed by a week old infant.

5 Likes

I’m not asking for upgrades I’m asking for usable azerite gear mainly for like offspec or pve/pvp that I don’t have to reforge constantly

Paragon caches, disenchanting, Titan residuum, etc… or just don’t do them. All progression raiders move past the lower level ways of gearing. That’s the point in “progression.”

3 Likes

So go climb the arena ladder and get better azerite gear that way. Or go do high level M+. Or raid.

1 Like

I mean my weekly chest does give 415 azerite… if I roll it

There you go.

1 Like

If you’re getting ilvl 415 out of the weekly chest, it should also be giving you something like 600 residuum a week.

1 Like

This isn’t going to happen for months yet again. They just got increased.

The down side is that you make the game even more watered down then it already is. Emissaries shouldn’t even give normal level raid gear. This is a big reason why people play classic, because they want their time to feel rewarding in an MMORPG.

Why do you even need 400 level azerite? So you can play 2s? lol

1 Like

PvP chest doesn’t give residuum, and I’m not worried about getting the -random- 415 pieces from doing my mythic weekly dungeons that stuff is all EASY. The hard part is getting more gear I can use for say tanking or maybe in pve or pvp exclusively without having to spend 20k gold to reforge 1 piece of gear, then 40k for another and so on.

I shouldn’t be subjected to put on a piece of 390 azerite gear.

only the gold, resources and rep, the gear can stay at 385.

This clearly a troll thread. We can end it here people.

2s is the only fun arena right now

1 Like

No, they aren’t. When the ilvl of the emissary of the chests was increased, Blizzard said it’s so that people could have access to a greater choice of azerite traits. That’s why the cache is only a similar ilvl to your already equipped gear.

2 Likes