Can we have "Slowpoke" Servers, where content isn't RUSHED?

It’s so pathetic… people crying about phases coming early simply because they are behind other people in gear and they want to also be special snowflakes

Grow up - all the content is still relevant and will be past naxx. If you are so desperate to be top in WoW you should spend more time in real life.

Don’t understand posts like this if classic is meant to be a museum then your time to progress is infinite. Sorry that you’re level 19 this far into release… not anyone else’s fault but your own. Trust me when I say level 60 offers you almost nothing once you collect your bis and epic mount you’re just afk (logged out most likely) until raid so you get a chance to roll between 6 people for an upgrade that doesn’t even really matter. Have fun when you get there

I would love this, only problem is I’m not rerolling. I’m already stacked as hell.

I agree though, it makes me mad they are rushing it and I do feel this is their end goal, what with making it the most alt-friendly xpac and squishing the level to 60 so it seems more familiar and appealing to us.

Screw retail, it would take nothing short of them removing warmode, reinstating PVP servers, and removing the stupid monthly carrot-on-a-stick gear chase you have to do for the new set of titanforged whatever.

I really hate that game.

Agree completely

Maybe Harvest Moon or Farming Simulator is more your speed?

“Our game” what did he mean by that

Back in Vanilla, there were guilds starting MC while other guilds were learning AQ40. You can go at the pace you want on the current classic servers. Just because other people are experiencing content faster than you, doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to enjoy the content at the pace you prefer.

1 Like