Can we have RDF now?

“We” were waiting for Lich for LFD in particular. Your demographic trampled all over ours with your influence upon the programming.

Those lines Brian touted about community and socialization are the same subjective horse manure that only comes from your side. He didn’t get those lines from anywhere else.

4 Likes

We need more socialization!

The socialization:

“Hey! Heals, right?”

“No I’m Ret”

8 Likes

Neither was dual spec, the talent trees we have, the LFG tool they added wasn’t in wrath at all, etc.

Also, @OP if Bloomsday posts just report him for trolling, it’s all he does here.

Edit: Do the popular thing and add RDF blizzard.

5 Likes

You assumed it would be in Wrath? Even after #SomeChanges? On top of it being one of the most controversial features Blizzard has ever implemented? Why?

Are you sure? How do you know? Why would he listen to us and not you? Based solely on our word?

So, any Cata enthusiast that has a reasonable expectation of there being LFD and LFR should just go ahead and forget about it? Same again if they were to move on to MoP?

Yes? Especially after this, yeah, they better.

Yup. What do you think the phrase #SomeChanges means?

That’s your demographic again exerting its influence on all the others. LFR is only bad because you find it to be so, ignoring absolutely anyone that finds it positive.

Why is your demographic unable to exert its influence? Does your demographic not have power? Why is that?

Money. Yours must be bringing it in for them to listen to you. LFR having been introduced in Cata, would be a reasonable expectation for a Cata enthusiast to want included.

How’s that possible. Could it be because the anti-RDF demographic is the majority?

I’d agree, before #SomeChanges and before the removal of RDF. Now, everything is on the table. If you still expected it after #SomeChanges, that’s on you.

You don’t need to be the majority to be the bigger moneymaker. Also, No LFD isn’t enough to make the majority of the disgruntled quit Wrath. Without LFD and LFR, Cata won’t be able to stand on its two legs. Your demographic is automatically going to become its crutches. Have fun sustaining Cata and MoP up if it comes to that.

Like I said above, I hope they turn Cata and MoP into liking and that your alliance of demographics is able to sustain its viability. You’ll be the only ones playing them.

How else would anti-RDF be the bigger moneymaker? Where are the mental gymnastics taking us? My guess is that anti-RDF somehow buys more boosts?

Right, that’s because it doesn’t matter as much as people claim it does.

Why’s that? Classic, Classic TBC, and Classic WotLK did just fine. Why wouldn’t Cata? Because of the other features that Blizzard is thinking about changing from the survey?

Will do. The Classic franchise is one of the best things to come out of Blizzard in the past decade.

You’ll be there too. It’s like you’ve said, RDF wasn’t enough to make people quit, what would be? Removing LFR, which seems to even be disliked by a lot of pro-RDF? Nice try.

You don’t know that classic wrath did just fine. It hasn’t been released yet. No one knows what will happen with wrath over the next year. When cata was released it’s subs was the peak of wow. No one knew during the prepatch that by the time it was over it would lose 2 million subs.

1 Like

That’s an interesting point. RDF was originally introduced in late wrath. We don’t know what the dynamic for glory of the hero seekers will be with RDF.

One way or the other I probably wouldn’t trust pugs for that stuff anyways.

No.

Okay, maybe eventually if you’re good

Honestly I’ve grown to like the dungeon finder that we have now although I haven’t encountered any of the problems that some others have as far as bugs in it.

I do remember the dungeon finder in OG Wrath to being very convenient so for Nostalgia purposes it’d be really nice to have it back but I do think eventually they will probably add it in.

Who knows if that will be in a few months or if it will be towards the end of Wrath Classics life cycle before they either actually make a classic cataclysm or if they just end the classic life cycle.

We shall see.

1 Like

I explained why I’m playing Lich King without LFD.

You really have a poor reading of my demographic if you really think we are going to play Cata without LFD/R. Same thing with MoP.

Historic queues from the prepatch alone proves that it’s going to be just fine.

Yeah, and I’m guessing you’ll do so again by the time Cata rolls around without LFR. I’ve seen this song and dance before, Wafectus.

Oh boy, the discussion is already turning into an LFR debate. Buckle up everyone.

There are numerous mentions how the only reason it didn’t launch at start of Wrath was they didn’t have the tech ready in time.

First rule of classic wow forums, put bloomsday on ignore.

2 Likes