Can we get SOME communciation?

More likely the overpopulated faction will just camp flight paths harder while waiting on queues cuz there’s nothing better to do. Blizzard has no idea how to fix any of their own problems.

2 Likes

The paladin is mad that he cant use his BoF in fair fights in WPvP.

1 Like

BGs are going to be cross realm. Server won’t matter.

Pve servers overall are almost 70/30 Alliance to Horde. If anything, there’s just too many Alliance not interested in pvp servers, other than RPPvP servers.

1 Like

Please say sike

1 Like

Q: Will there be Cross Realm Battlegrounds when those go live?
A: Cross-realm battlegrounds were a feature of 1.12 and are important for matchmaking, so you’ll be seeing cross-realm battlegrounds in WoW Classic when Battlegrounds are introduced in Phase 3 of the content roll-out plan.

4 Likes

Don’t roll on Gankfest Servers, problem solved.

1 Like

How was blizzard going to control player choice? Alot of people would play horde or not play at all.It seems alot of pvpers prefer playing horde over alliance so that imbalance was ALWAYS going to exist.

The only thing they could have done is lock off character creation on pvp servers which hurts their bottom line.

1 Like

But actually having long queue times will probably just promote more wPvP harassment.

Have we got confirmation if battlemasters are going to be active? Or if it will all be BG portal based?
Because if queues are bad and you have to use the bg portals? You know where the faction with long queues will be hanging out lol.

1 Like

I doubt they will be that bad since cross realm.

1 Like

Everyone keeps saying this.

If the servers are as skewed as people say they are then the queues will not be quick for the heavily dominant faction.

You’re assuming no pve server Alliance will queue them, or all Horde on pvp servers will queue them.

1 Like

If the overall population is skewed towards one side then that side is going to have queues regardless of what type of servers they play on.

It’s not though. Most Alliance chose pve server, most Horde chose pvp server. Overall factions are 50/50

1 Like

Well yes. But I been playing since classic dropped, my original server was going to be whitemane, I wait in que for like 5 hours before I decided just to swap to Sulfuras, it was a gamble I was willing to take to be apart of a pvp server.

@Karix - I see you are still on your almost one-person quest to (1) tell people WoW should “teach them a lesson” or (2) advocate a position to strengthen the minority “ganker” position.

“Impressive” and “exciting” are not words I would use to describe any faction camping landing zones (4-10 lvl 60’s on my server in all 55+ zones). Instead, I would call it what it is: improper use of a game mechanic to either gain “honor points” (where there is no “honor” in the kill itself) or simply griefing/ganking.

Please. This discussion has been going on for weeks and you are a severely limited group of people trying to hold up this “punish them” argument. Drop it, or simply agree that you have no rationale behind your points other than wanting to punish players who wish to go PvE (one way or the other). #stillwaiting

1 Like

Great post, fully agree we should get some kind of communication from the devs. Also see my post: Paid Transfers to PvE Servers Should be Allowed - #50 by Ilarra-turalyon. With you 100% @Archivan!

They’ll only fix the faction imbalanced by re-implementing zone phasing.

I don’t think anyone wants that again.

The Gankfest Servers don’t allow for an opt out, whatsoever. That’s why those Servers system structures are garbage. Don’t want to PvP? Tough! That Server type allows for it, unlike the PvE Servers.

IDK how much clearer I can make that. And I am on your side that Ganking is garbage. Being camped is garbage. Unfortunately, Gankfest Servers don’t allow you the freedom of choice to not be ganked/camped. That is the system and nature of those Servers.

PvP does happen on PvE Servers, but it’s a choice. And they put a stop/end to being ganked/camped. Unfortunately, PvP Servers don’t offer this, and I don’t see why anyone would want to be a target, for their whole gaming duration.

1 Like

This right here is why im not taking you seriously. You cannot look at the current state of phase 2 pvp with the massive faction imbalance and tell me theres no problem. Youre absolutely in denial

1 Like