Can we get Jungle Fury back as a node?

% crit on Tiger’s Fury pls

I’ve been playing with the Crit affix from keys and it takes me back to 8.3 Feral from BFA - arguably one of the more fun iterations of it for keys.

Since we’re adding nodes, can we have this back?

Also on my list of nodes, can we have old Blood Talons back as a choice node as well? That would be excellent, new BT is awful and has been awful since the day it was introduced.

1 Like

I definately agree, more crit is always nice!

Remember we’re getting a large amount of crit from our talents already. Lycara’s teachings, mark of the wild, and piercing claws if you happen to take it. Thats 13% without adding any gear. It goes up to 17% if you’re doing world pvp with leader of the pack.

If we’re talking azarite powers, I’m leaning more towards Wild Fleshrending personally.

Mark was vers, and didn’t Lycara’s give vers as well? It was the man bear cat where you could cast without shifting in WoD, around the time they took out power shifting and rake stun on incarn.

I just like seeing more crit on Feral added into the kit by default, we don’t exactly have “cooldowns” outside of Incarn right now, and with that becoming a node on the tree it’s basically just leaving the entire Feral side up to whether or not you want to be a bite build.

Mark is crit now, and Lycara’s is crit in cat form.