Can we get Female satyr? Broken? etc and male Shivarra/Harpies etc

Don’t you find it deeply ironic you are calling for mythological purity on your orc?

1 Like

Yes and a Satyr is a Satyr and a Faun is a Faun.

I’m not calling for anything. :wink:

And Tolkien pervaded the original meaning of the term “Orc” long before WoW had a shot at doing so.

Irony impairment might make the DSM very soon if the guys responsible spend some quality time reading this forum.

Someone also pointed out to me that the Female Satyr in Aszuna is a lesbian. This is another reason for why they should have their own models.

In my warlock grimoire stables post I updated to add the default sex (or non-humanoid status) of every demon/aberration as they’re codified in-game

Maybe we could get new models for more stuff.

2 Likes

I’m going to write a stern letter about how they aren’t exploding into seafoam.

I’d love to see this as it’s own playable race or as a Druid travel/resto form :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We never see them die except Ursula(whose corpse hasn’t been seen) so who knows if they explode into Seafoam or not!

We don’t see a corpse of Ursula so for all we know she may have become Inky Seafoam.

1 Like

Why am I not surprised the internet would cry about this.

Back on topic. Hearing we could have had these playable during Legion, and seeing those female Reforged models I can absolutely say I feel robbed.

Give me my female Satyrs.

1 Like

I would give my first-born child to play as satyr
I would turn all my toons into them
They is so cool

Wow,over 505 on this topic.hmm female satyrs ,just the species alone is an interesting creature in mythology but with wow it’s not the same and I’m sure they will arise again because they were never really wiped out.

1 Like

You really don’t need to they come still your child.

I’m afraid I don’t quite understand what you’re trying to say ahaha

So it’s a transgender satyr?

Who cares if a female satyr would not fit into the definition of a mythological satyr. WoW and mythology are both fantasy we change the definitions of non-real creatures all we want lmao.

They are known to be tricksters and often steal children when left alone ,what they do to the children I have no clue on that.

Satyr? I hardly Knowyr!

But yes this would be cool. Satyr were Night Elves and the male Night Elves are usually absent due to being Druids, so it would really make more sense for the default Satyr to be female.

2 Likes

Anyone with a shred of respect for the culture they’re misappropriating?

You really need to get a life.

2 Likes