Can we get account wide ignore?

perhaps you can do it again to show your support for btags, if you truly do support btags.

no i didn’t understand that this question was hard for you to reply normally. my apologies

2 Likes

It was the tacos. They’re very persuasive.

How did you know? :o Okay, fine, I admit it. I have a thing for death knights.

2 Likes

i like the tag just because of an anime i know ill give you that lol

Most people don’t need the level of repetition that you display.

You’re the first person to recognize it :dracthyr_lulmao: I was hardcore into KHR when I made my account.

1 Like

No need to be embarrassed

Maybe it’s a game. Eat a taco every time they say the exact same thing?

then i can safely assume you support anonymous posting since you are posting from an anonymous alt, thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm… A Hunter wanting to powerslide into a Death Knight’s sword? Sylvanas, did you get your eyebrows trimmed? :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Only if it is served with beer.

1 Like

every time you post from an anonymous alt you provide support for anonymous posting, thank you so much!

1 Like

Now we’re talkin’. This thread is bout to be lit.
:fire: :fire_engine: :fire:

was just looking that up
now i want to change my tag to Hitman Reborn lol

As I’ve already stated, I post on a classic low level toon with almost no history since we don’t have battle tags for the wow forum. Please pay attention.

Something tells me Blizz wouldn’t like a hitman tag lol would be cool though!

1 Like

sir you seem very confused about well everything

3 Likes

Since you keep saying i support anonymous post and I tell you I’m not, you therefore must be trolling me.

1 Like

Are these alts talking to themselves? :thinking:

1 Like

idky you keep replying to me when you obviously hate me and im not even talking to u. so ill kindly tell you ive not been replying to your last few insults and im not going to after this. so please leave me alone.

3 Likes