Can we get account wide ignore?

Well in a nice quick new summary

The people against the idea are either

-Against it cuz they can’t be against it
-Talk about witch hunts that have been disproven numerous times
-Literally here just to cause a problem

Seems like a winning idea to me as there are no legit concerns with it!

4 Likes

syntax doesnt really change anything, btags aren’t coming.

what happened to the anon topic?

Well I tried.

Whatever happens, happens.

CS closed it.

Got very toxic.

The only toxic ones were all for anonymous posting, go figure. They brought it on themselves.

6 Likes

Literally couldn’t care less either way. I support their inclusion on the forums, but I’m not losing any sleep over it.

Edit, just pointing out the fallacies in your argument cause as trolls go, you’re still a bb.

but here you are pointing fingers… hmmm

1 Like

They’re not all gone and they’re going to see this topic as well as the other posters who contributed to its closure.

The people who were literally alt hoping, misrepresenting what people said, ignoring any arguments, and doing nothing but lying were the toxic ones?

Im shocked

8 Likes

Posting about moderation is against the rules.

4 Likes

If people are willing to do that already, just imagine how bad it would have been with anon. Thank god for btags :smiley:

You aren’t excused to do whatever you want over a perceived wrong.

You have to know when to walk away and stop giving posters attention.

did blizzard tell us when btags are going to be implemented?

1 Like

they closed it not full on delete, they must’ve wanted anything related to forum identity posting on this thread. it’s odd bc there’s has been much worse on this thread than that one lol

1 Like

I’m indifferent towards btags being added as its not the main topic of this thread

But account wide ignores sure would be great at preventing those people to continue to harass the people they’re very dedicated to harass

6 Likes

yeah this thread gets pretty bad at a lot of different points.

1 Like

Excellent point.

1 Like

but anonymous posting would be so much better for this, though.

Personally, I’m quite fond of btags but I won’t push it if they offer account wide ignore instead.

I can’t remember who said it, but I heard they were revamping the forums with the new xpac. I’m excited to see how the look changes. Would be cool if they add themes :eyes:

1 Like