Can we get account wide ignore?

I figured it out: Ard is actually bobby kotick, trying to prop up forum engagement metrics.

1 Like

Thank you for your continue support Ard in account wide ignores. We all know you support this as you want the forums to be a better place.

1 Like

Both sides have a point.
However, I side with the account wide ignore.

I doubt they have to. Mods here can see things we can’t and know things we don’t. And I am sure the topic of how to deal with habitual flaggers has come up in meetings.

I am willing to bet that mods can see how many times a player has used the flagging feature in a month or year, heck it might show up as a number next to your avatar. And when a mod comes here to see a list of flags, do you really think they pay attention to people who have flagged 150 people this month already? Clearly some people just want to grief others to get revenge.

Kinda makes you wonder why so many people want global ignore.

Is it really an ignore list people want? Or a “people I’ve griefed list” who cant talk back.

1 Like

That’s a wild claim if there ever was one.

And I’m for the idea of account wide ignore.

Well, you have been trolling, there is a difference. As you said, the mods can silence you, we can’t. We can just ignore and report you, we have no control over whether you can post or not.

I’d contest that the flagging is done in bad faith since a great many on here dislike me for simply being against account wide ignore changes.

Plus you don’t see any supporters for the changes being called out on their behavior through flags…making it look acceptable when it shouldn’t be and very one sided.

Yep, no denying that one, huh Ard?

Once again, thank you for your support towards Account wide ignores

2 Likes

It was systematic too.

I get simultaneous notifications all at once.

I can do that too.

I’d contest that most of the posts you make in this thread are in bad faith simply because you don’t want a feature to be added. People are viewing that as trolling.
It’s unfortunate that you don’t like the reputation that you’ve very much earned for yourself, but it’s not quite accurate to say that nobody else is being flagged because I saw a few others in here last night alone.
Maybe if you would simply stop making things up people wouldn’t take such issue.

3 Likes

Well I had one person already admit they flagged me because of a “call-out” which I didn’t even do when the person I was talking about was in this thread and are actively talking lol. They’re trying so hard to flip the script and come together so they don’t get in trouble. It’s crazy lol.

1 Like

Just reply back to him as if he supports the idea. Trust me, he does support account wide ignores, he just doesn’t want to show it.

1 Like

You can scroll up see already.

They’re just flagging everything I post. This is just silly now.

Oh please, you came into this thread, being rude towards others, then cracked a tamtrum when people dished it back at you in a less toxic manner.

4 Likes

How is being called a “nobody” less toxic than anything else that was said here since last night? That was actually the worst thing said. You and the Tauren said it and continued to insult me no matter what I did lol. Did you forget that female Belf made it a contest?
“Being called a nobody is better than…”

I mean…you couldn’t be more serious if you tried…I was actually laughing hard at that to be real with you. All this over an ignore feature that is here, you won’t use but want to insult others instead of using…THE IGNORE BUTTON. It’s hilarious.

2 Likes

Yeah one dude already said he switched alts to flag so he’s probably gonna be banned.
They’re eventually shut the place down because there’s like 20 flags out and mods are gonna get so tired of dealing with these trolls lol.

1 Like

Oh dang, went to sleep and 8hours later this thread is like a circus :eyes:

I mean we already have a clown so why not

2 Likes

Oh yes, being called a nobody is the end of the world.

Let’s play a game of “Pot, Meet Kettle”

Oh, and on top of the calling out

If you can take it, don’t dish it out!

2 Likes

There is too many clowns actually.

1 Like