Can we get account wide ignore?

was thinking maybe with the Q&A coming up and all

3 Likes

I want a :checkered_flag: to let them know they’re finished

2 Likes

i’m honestly just here eating popcorn at the amount of paranoia going on in this thread. nothing more nothing less. carry on please.

1 Like

Has to be mentiond at Blizz Con, I doubt they will pick out that sort of question in the forums Q&A. This is the only Blizzard forum that is chaotic, because of the way it’s set up.

3 Likes

Says the one post classic alt, let me guess you are the Dracthyr Evoker that claimed they left thread three times now, right? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Don’t take the bait.

3 Likes

uh no but youre confiming what i said about paranoia

1 Like

Not making any assumptions but kind of funny how one leaves then a classic toon with no prior posts shows up .

5 Likes

I mean he was here for a bit randomly liking the other guys stuff so

Dunnoooo

It’s even funnier when you realise that that has been our argument for account wide ignore all along. And anyone swapping to an alt is only making our argument for us. Lmao! :rofl:

i was also liking other peoples post does that mean im them?

1 Like

I was saying dunno to them as in

Dunno if you’re them kinda thing cuz you didn’t just show up

Simmer down

I couldn’t help myself because they make it so easy but I won’t reply to them past that it’s just super funny how the one supposedly finally left the thread then the other one just shows up.

4 Likes

Sounds like the first btag thread towards the end where one person swapped to like 3 or 4 different classic DKs with this thread.

1 Like

considering i said one thing and immediately got jumped on the paranoia is there

1 Like

Well that person has been using Evokers in here

Hmmm, something suspicious happening all over again.

1 Like

Yeah, it is kinda nuts the way people come up with all these convoluted conspiracy theories about the doom that will come if we can just ignore people like in a normal forum. Rather amusing too.

3 Likes

I know, but you know a certain group goal is to shut down the thread by arguing with people, I would suggest to everyone not to interact with such people.

If they have no contributatation to the thread, but snarky remarks than it’s just better not to respond.

2 Likes

Your original comment was about paranoia, but… what paranoia? Why not start there?