Can we get account wide ignore?

I made the topic actually, so uh

2 Likes

After all of that and you didn’t learn some manners. Well can’t help on that.

1 Like

That’s fine but people need to really relax. I’m serious look at the entire last hour of posts lol. I’m about to go now since I had my fun for a bit, I’m just surprised that I said that one tiny thing because people can’t use a function right and hot damn Jim, it’s hot!

1 Like

For reals and this is such an easy thing to see if you shoot back to start of thread, lol.

1 Like

Same here,I feel the age coming on.

1 Like

I’m not the OP. Are you seriously that bad at reading you go accuse everyone of doing everything?

1 Like

You’d know if you tried, but you don’t really want to edit it. So you’ve created a weak excuse not to.

1 Like

Just kinda keeps up the stereotype of the “anti account wide ignore” people being just waste of posts in here lol

1 jumping between 7 alts
Guy who can’t type or read
Guy who makes up stuff endlessly
And the crybully

4 Likes

Won’t the mods just see what I said before the edit anyway? That’s why I didn’t because there’s no point.

Also the mods can see who is posting on what so they’ll see I’m not any sockpuppets lol.

1 Like

And they’ll see that you tried to fix your mistake. But like I said, I don’t think you want to because you don’t see it as a mistake.

Alright I’ll edit it out then if it’s that bad.

I can’t, won’t allow me and that’s okay but I did try just so you know.

Eh, not really actually. There was a time I accidently dropped someones real name here on the forums, and with an edit ASAP, it was still flagged and actioned.

They are all 1 person anyways.

1 Like

Nah, it’s 4 different people or AI personalities.

I can be under the same mind that you and the OP are the same person, right? If you guys can do it to me I don’t see why I can’t for you lol. But yeah I’m tired. I’ll be back tomorrow or something. Thanks for the craziness that was tonight. I had to show some people on Discord how ridiculous this all was haha.

3 Likes

Exactly what did I do to you besides call out the hypocrisy?

Boy thats a sad event

“Yea, look at the way I got upset here lmao, I owned them”

3 Likes

That’s quite a bit different, though.

Yeah, but the rules are the same. Regardless if a call out, harassment, trolling or all that.

1 Like

Once it reported it’s locked.

1 Like

I was trying to prove to the guy that I was gonna edit it since their feelings were hurt from that.
I owned up, no one else did lol.

1 Like