Can we get account wide ignore?

Most of us for account wide ignores are also for account wide likes and flags too. Right now a person can also switch to an alt just to gain more flags, leaving the possibility for abuse.

2 Likes

Alt switching to spam flag button is an offense. So I’m sure some here are about to get the hit with a few bans here in a few lol.

1 Like

Longer. I’d be fine if all ignores were a minimum of a week. I think the proposed account-wide ignore should retain the current functionality of being able to set an optional expiration, but I think a one-week minimum is perfectly acceptable.

Well, if you do get actioned for switching between alts to flag people, then the lesson is to not do it next time.

2 Likes

It is, although it’s not necessarily always caught. You’re also assuming that’s what happened here. Could also be that 5 different people thought your post was trollish.

But I’m not alt switching. What is with you?

Only 3 people can report for the post to be hidden.
It’s just the same few people reporting. Ayukuma is always one lol.
I don’t believe I was trolling I was using common sense. If that’s not
allowed here then I dunno what to tell ya. Good luck out there lol.

1 Like

oh so that’s it ok.

Where is your proof of this, if you are gonna fling accusations you have proof to back it up right?

5 Likes

Where’s the proof that I’m the other people you all claim I am? Don’t like it when the cards are reversed huh? Lmao. Wow.

1 Like

Where have I accused you of being anyone?

2 Likes

So none of you can prove it? Just like how I can’t prove (Though note I asked her why she reported it in which she ignored it…HMMM?) So we meet a circle. None of you can prove anything so we can stop the whole sock puppet nonsense. I’m not anyone else you people claimed me to be.

1 Like

It’s more I’ve never even interacted with them until right now unless they are someone that I’ve ignored and they changed characters so I don’t get how they even figure when I’ve not even interacted with them until now.

2 Likes

That’s actually really rude to say. So you can call people “nobodies” and that’s okay?

1 Like

I just wanted to dunk on the self-important little lizard

2 Likes

That is indeed the point.

Man, you’re awful touchy for someone who came in all big and bad to diss on the people who just want a proper standard forum feature.

5 Likes

For a peson that has very few posts they seem to know what others here do . Makes you wonder if this one too belongs to the sock puppet that likes to use Evokers and Classic DKs

I think we pretty much summed up this thread. You literally just outted yourself to be a jerk to those who aren’t in the same boat as you and admitted to being a jerk lol. Wow. I have not been rude to anyone here.

2 Likes

They can’t prove it. I’m just sitting back with the popcorn, gonna watch there arguments fall back on them.

1 Like

Have you seen some of the people spouting anti-LGBTQ+ nonsense on these forums? They’re just one example.

4 Likes

Ah right, I had my numbers mixed up. Each character has 5 flags a day.