Can we get account wide ignore?

Where does it say that in the By-Laws of the Internet…

1 Like

And never complains about all the other Blizzard forums having account wide ignore capabilities.

3 Likes

Not on a public forum, I don’t ignore anyone on here. If it was to go to the next level, and then become personal, that would be different, but that’s just my opinion.

Why reply to me but quote them? :rofl:

Sorry… quote fail. Not paying attention to what I am doing.

… what? I’m having trouble understanding this. Hold on, Wisdom check…

rolls 15

DC is 30

… yep, no way am I getting this one.

1 Like

I think it is a case of I(Lilithia) want to be anonymous but I don’t want you (everyone else ) to be

1 Like

All good. Guess we all can play the quote fail :rofl:

1 Like

So, what? Just because you never ignore anyone no one’s allowed to ignore you? Textbook narcissism.

The world does not revolve around you and your opinions. If someone chooses to ignore you, and you circumvent that with an alt, you are in the wrong. Period. No further discussion or consideration.

10 Likes

There are many laws that say we have a right to privacy.

See, here is the thing, I actually secretly hope an old friend I blocked on Facebook texts me and asks why I blocked them. Because if I was to approach them, they are less likely to have remorse of how they treated me, if they try to come back to me and circumvent a block by reaching to me on a different platform, to me it would mean they are more likely to negotiate with me and listen to me and accept my boundaries.

That’s my logic anyway.

1 Like

Yeah true. Lets step it up to the real level. BTAGS FOR THE WOW FORUMS!

What does that have to do with you not having the right to be heard by everyone or for the matter the cost of tea in China ?

Nothing I said has to do with anyones anonymity. It has to do with you saying you should be allowed to change toons not for your personal anonymity but in order for you to bypass a persons ignore so that you casn force your opinion on them .

2 Likes

Oh I see the concern,gg.

That’s extremely unhealthy. You’re basically trying to get them to come back and beg for your friendship again. That’s toxic as hell, and I’d be glad to be blocked from such correspondence.

9 Likes

Here is the Privacy Policy for Blizzard, please, point out where your “privacy” is in the privacy policy.

3 Likes

That is Lilithia for you.

6 Likes

Not here. As long as Blizzard doesn’t release your real name, address or CC info, they are in the clear. Knowing what your alts are doesn’t fall under that venue.

5 Likes

Not going to ‘beg’ anything, but they are the one that treated me bad one of the very few people that earned a block from me, I didn’t want to do it but they pushed me to that point.

But I don’t see anything toxic with waiting until the right time, when someone is more willing to negotiate and talk things over. If they haven’t changed or become a better person, I’ll keep them out of my life.

You all know there is more to this story than what she is admitting.

BRB, BTag thread look through time.

8 Likes

Blocking is not a negotiation. If I’ve blocked you, there’s good reason for it and honestly I would rather keep the block than take the chance again.

4 Likes