Can we get account wide ignore?

The RealID fiasco and the ignore function are, again, separate functions.

3 Likes

They dont and he knows they dont because Blizz doesn’t actually do the programming for the forums.

Best to just ignore him because he is just going to go around in circles to get you irritated so that you will give a response that he will use to try to get the thread shut down

1 Like

Yup, it’s not a bad thing, the forums would be a much friendlier place if certain players just left. Right now, ignore is all we have.

Marketing?? :eyes:

1 Like

That didn’t happen, they discussed it, but never went through with it because of the outcry. Get your facts straight.

3 Likes

Pretty sure one of the devs got doxed.

1 Like

Yes, because he got stupid gave his name out on the forums.

1 Like

why we talking about real ID again considering that’s a topic way off the left field from what an account wide ignore is?

1 Like

To show our real ID is not a bad thing. I would’ve gone for it but now that i know what happen on d4 I’m concern this could go very bad.

3 Likes

Chuckles brought it up with incorrect information.

1 Like

At least they’re keeping their cool and not calling people names.
I’m just shocked that some people think they can say anything even if it doesn’t make sense at all, and expect to be taken seriously.

4 Likes

maybe google and learn exactly what happen.

Or better yet here learn to read

well IT would say anything irrelevant because as usual IT has nothing

1 Like

Isn’t that what a account wide ignore is ? You ignore their ID?

1 Like

Real ID isn’t your Battlenet account name.

6 Likes

it has the ID in battlenet account ,right?

1 Like

So? what’s your point? Blizzard abandoned Real ID and went with Battle Net ID. It doesn’t give out private information.

Only if you enable it, and only if you add people with RealID instead of Btag.

Real ID will show your real life name.
Your Battle tag is a name your create so people can see you and not see your real name.

3 Likes

You sound like I offended you I asked a question you didn’t have to answer .

2 Likes